• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coming Back to uo

S

Steve1983

hi all,
as my title says im coming back to uo (in progress of trying to get old account back) i have all my characters based on drachenfels if i get my old account back but ive read that theres not much poulation on there now and was wondering if europa has a better population and if any of you nice people out there wanna show me the ropes again as a lot has changed.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back!

You will find, that there are a lot of people on Europa who are very happy to help with advise and stuff. New Haven and Luna bank are the hot spots at the moment, and you should always find somebody there. Besides of that, the Help or General chat channels are good to shout out on as well. A LOT has changed, so prepare to be dazzled (and die in un-expected ways).

I don't know what the population on Drachenfels is like, and it surely isn't what it used to be on Europa either, but Europa is still lively and kicking, with a good amount of player run and EM events going on and quite some special characters (beware of Alaster and hold on to your undies when you meet him!).

Again: welcome back!

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, sorry for the false warning then. So be careful to hold on to your undies IN THREE WEEKS then. *grins*

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know me or most Anyone i know on europa would be more than happy to show ya around m8 :) Welcome back!