• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Come on, do they not come to work any more?

E

Eslake

Seriously, are there Any staff handling in-game issues?

I've bounced around to all the servers I ever had characters on and every one of them is exactly the same.
Shame's gazer spawns being scripted.
Destard being scripted.
Despise OLs being scripted.

*Oddly enough, only 2 servers had scripters doing Blood Elementals.. *shrug*

This is rediculous. The other day I spent hours in Despise -alone except for that NPC stranger that I mistook for a murderer. Now I can't find anything with more fame than a fire elemental that isn't being camped by scripting tamers.

Once upon a time you could bump into someone and have a chat, I really miss those days. Now you bump into someone as they're recasting invis while their pet earns them artifacts _ and they're actually away at work or asleep.

For crying out loud! It wouldn't take 1 in-game staff member 1/4th of their work day to keep these areas cleared of scripters. They don't have a whole lot else going on right now.

A

Azureal

Im surprised EA hasnt put up pre-made Tamer/Scripter Advanced Characters on uogamecodes.com

Would save people a whole lot of time.

P.S. For high fame critters, try the nightmares in Covetous Level 2, I was still getting high/high at Glorious Lord. No artis, but plenty of fame.

Vesta

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is not only rediculous, but it is more ridiculous that I post this.

:stir:

G

galefan2004

Im surprised EA hasnt put up pre-made Tamer/Scripter Advanced Characters on uogamecodes.com

Would save people a whole lot of time.

P.S. For high fame critters, try the nightmares in Covetous Level 2, I was still getting high/high at Glorious Lord. No artis, but plenty of fame.
If they do add tamer/scripter advanced characters they better do it with some other method than via tokens, or they might as well make them tamer/scripter/duper tokens.