• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Come Join Siege Perilous!!

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok Lord Gareth, since we DO play on one of the same shards historic Chesapeake... I will show ye a few pictures of mine characters upon Siege Perilous.

I went there in 2004 as a 7.5 yr. vet. I created a crafter chr. there for I never really made a defenseless crafter chr. ever before. Twas a challenge to do so as an old UO player upon the *hard shard* with an all feluccan ruleset but I was determined to try something different. All of my chrs. on Chesapeake born back in the day are warriors or warrior mage combos.

So in due time...my defenseless crafter newbie upon Siege finally sold enough cloth bolts to place my first home plot upon Siege. It was not as glamorous as any of my Queen Zen homes upon Chesapeake but, it was HOME on Siege. I did not yet have gp for walls so as a carpenter I just used logs and bookshelves for my first Siege home walls. :) Lovely isn't it ? hehe

I actually met WILKI on Siege at a meeting where Siege community all came together because of something someone had done and thus the outrage brung about a meeting to see what any one could do, and Wilki had joined us upon Siege,

I attended and helped res people at fight nights upon Siege ...

We had a DJ upon Siege and I had to go hunt him down in Luna to make a song request...he did play the song I requested...Queen of the Reich by Queensryke..

I was caught out of uniform as an initiate for Knights of Silver Serpent and my mentor dealt with my...disobedience to knight code. :)

One March I and others hosted Celtic Festival on Siege..two events I led every one had to be wearin the green and I did not permit them anything as weapons but gm staffs...and like St. Patty there were to go kill serpents and things with just gm staffs made by my carpenter....

I attended events in Iantown too upon Siege...one time it went sort of like this :) quite memorable an evening for all...........hehe

I have run theatre buildings upon Siege, vendor homes, helped with some events, told stories in the Shire, helped new immigrants when I see them arrive upon Siege, I have won a house deco contest and a backpack art contest upon Siege, built pink crate forts for Lady's Night out event and........attended weddings and wakes, upon Siege Perilous as well.

And there was this time I managed to get someone whom I respected upon Chesapeake to come meet some folks upon Siege whom I respected and felt a few of the guys would probably get along as they had so very much in common. Old man Winfield met Aeric Horn and Kelmo, as well as shire folks and Lady Pyrite that evening. They were all leaders in their own right and shared much in common as..........leaders politicians and the like and roleplayers too.

I had so hoped that my friends from one shard Chesapeake whom I have known since back in the day many of them .. would hit it off with my new friends upon Siege, and that maybe they would in time develop cross cultural cross shard events for all to enjoy together..just having fun in UO together.

This is a picture of that very first meeting.......with Aeric Horn and old Winfield bsing away in the Shire together upon Siege.

I would like to think that players on BOTH my shards can fathom the richness of BOTH of their shards and their players and visit host events together fel side preferably and find out like I have known for some time how much they really do have in common as OLD SCHOOL PLAYERS OF UO... ;) and it can even lead up to some event like this going on....

I was two persons at this event...Queen Zen of Chesapeake in PaxLair and Miranda from Siege in PaxLair....both..

And when the chips were down and my guildleader passed away rl...Siege showed up for him and our memorial for him...and so did...some of those whom I have known on Chesapeake also showed up on Siege to pay their respects for the man I had gotten them to know there upon Siege with the leaders menfolk and others whom I knew from Chesapeake.

So yes Siege is.......different...I would not be still playing there if it was a waste of my time.. I LIKE IT there.. AND I like it on Chesapeake also.. very unalike and alike all rolled into one..depends whom ya know...how ya look at Ultima Online as opportunity everywhere or not...and if ya really enjoy folks where they ARE..I do so...I remain a Chesieger. . best of both worlds of history play styles players and uniqueness and peoples, in my UO.. it is by choice we make our world or lives in UO where we seem to find that which keeps us keepin on with this or that shard of peeps and the challenges we face. :)