come all ye pvmers of napa

• Thread starter kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
K

kalzaketh

:eyes: I'm looking for aweek long pvm hunt, meaning I'm in the market buy commodity deeds of feathers right now I can go up 200K at 2gp per feathers, from monday to friday this week,I'll be buying up bulk feathers in brit look for renee who is riding awhite cu the house I operate out of is north of brit with the vendor named seamus, during the day I'm in and out alot, renee still wears an arcane robe and cloak, as parts of her armour has been stolen by huge handed titansgreedy fellows there :twak: sorry no icq folks can be reached by pm's here at the boards, thanks folks :)

K

kalzaketh

for all who, happen to wonder I am looking to buy atleast one hundred thousand feathers, this week, I amsupplying acouple of archer accounts now, the hunting on my own got abit repetive, so I'll pay others who happen to hunt swoops or other feather bearing critters to take afew seconds to cut and loot for those that don't care for the redbirdies the hiryu's give hides and feathers double your loot by looting the feathers folks. :)

K

kalzaketh

rechecked the hiryu's folks they stopped the feathers shortly after se went live