• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CoM plete Shard Domination

• Thread starter UltimateNoob
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not even worth my time.
I highly doubt you being a member of M that my time is not worth it. Lol.. I have heard about you; thats the even bigger joke.
I play maybe once a week if i am lucky right now. Rusty as hell and i'll still probably beat you in a duel. thats the sad part.

Also when I first started SUPR with my other super best friends we owned M so hard that they basically quit the shard and started to move over to sonoma. Then after that, we all stopped playing cause there was nothing to really do and slowly they came back because they noticed we stopped playing.

Stop crying Sargon, lol. wahhh my friends.. i wouldnt pout them through it wahh. honestly, its laughable how much you lie..

Zex man you will learn one day.
dude u made this big thread im sorry supr for being such a punk.Im sorry bla bla bla plz get on your knees an apologize.Plz make another im sorry thread the funniest **** i ever read an i know people read it cause gemma posted to it.then setitoff followed u just shows the mentality of u punks wha wha im sorry i dont know no better then trash talk again lmao grow some B A L L S men dont apologize for being a **** they apoligize for hurting feelings not trash talking grow up man. This is so pathetic i cant even believe i read this crap but house aresst will do funny things to ya.Could u imagine being in collage an taking time in between classes to post on uo stratics instead of getting your mac on. Or making plans to do something i thought when u were in collage u lived life. well i never went to collage but i sure hung out with alot my friends that did ,an damn did we live life..lmao im sorrry supr for bein an azz plz forgive me shhhhh u make me sick pathetic.I played uo when i went to trade school an i didnt read this crap till i got on house aresst that 6 years of uo.owell to each there own but come on give it a break.Dont worry u will be on your knees in no time im sure of that lmao:scholar:

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, i Wow'ed your Wow just to make fun of you because that is the most useless post ever...

Hey everyone! let's quote two long posts and then instead of actually having input or any insight what so ever on it lets just write Wow at the bottom.
wow.

i post to see myself talk sometimes.

M

mutau

hm TMI.

<PSA>I just want to say, that this is a GAME forum. If you post personal **** about yourself, you have NO ONE to blame for the heckling that follows, BUT YOURSELF. So if ANYONE wants to edit anything they've posted earlier, you always have that Edit Button. Please use where warranted </PSA>.

There is a BIG diff between RL insults and Pvp trash talk. Thanks for staying on the pvp talk more than the troll insults.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
holy **** im surprised you can actually read that garbage.

k i'll be nice tonight.

i'm sober. gotta work tomorrow :<

M

mutau

Thanks for providing an excellent example.

Kindly use said Edit Button *hint hint*

B

Budweiser KDL

Depends which character I'm on. If I have time I bring my necromage, Benjamin.
Your Ben? ROMFAO YOU SUCK ASS man! YOU have NO right to smack talk pvp here. Your BANNED. lol That char is the worst pvpr I have ever seen, I thought Benjamin was BIG BOSS'S other char! rofl :)

U

UltimateNoob

Aren't you that xxxwargodxxx guy that I kill all the time?

S

suprshadow

dude u made this big thread im sorry supr for being such a punk.Im sorry bla bla bla plz get on your knees an apologize.Plz make another im sorry thread the funniest **** i ever read an i know people read it cause gemma posted to it.then setitoff followed u just shows the mentality of u punks wha wha im sorry i dont know no better then trash talk again lmao grow some B A L L S men dont apologize for being a **** they apoligize for hurting feelings not trash talking grow up man. This is so pathetic i cant even believe i read this crap but house aresst will do funny things to ya.Could u imagine being in collage an taking time in between classes to post on uo stratics instead of getting your mac on. Or making plans to do something i thought when u were in collage u lived life. well i never went to collage but i sure hung out with alot my friends that did ,an damn did we live life..lmao im sorrry supr for bein an azz plz forgive me shhhhh u make me sick pathetic.I played uo when i went to trade school an i didnt read this crap till i got on house aresst that 6 years of uo.owell to each there own but come on give it a break.Dont worry u will be on your knees in no time im sure of that lmao:scholar:

WAIT, HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP! I may be wrong but from what i understood from that chicken scratch you call typing....... You are bashing me for saying sorry for being a **** to my buddies in SUPR? ummmmmmmmm just taking a shot out in the wind but didn't you make a thread after me saying you were sorry?

LOL, did you say "getting your mac on" as an actual line LOL. I remember when i said that in like Grade 6 and 7... hahaha that is just really funny, haven't heard anyone say that in ages.

Also, if you haven't gone to university please do not comment about what i am suppose to be doing during a class since you have no idea what it is about and what is possible and not possible. Sitting in a class for two and half hours listening to a prof talk and talk, it is actually quite easy to take two minutes and type a reply to a thread man and still be able to talk to as many chicks as i want.. Hence time between classes just after class and before it and sometimes even during it.

I don't see why you have a problem when i respond to this thread, technically i can respond at anytime what so ever considering i have an iphone and i can go on teh internet i'd rather just wait till i got on my laptop or home computer.

M

mutau

<sarcasm> And that ends that example of "watch what you type in regards to RL and TMI."
</sarcasm>

I guess its time to end this thread before it goes south with a HEMI strapped on to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.