CoM plete Shard Domination

• Thread starter UltimateNoob
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

suprshadow

it's funny cause when me and ky and mixtape were doing it, for the two hours we were on to play, we controlled the sig's for about an hour and 55 mins of it. You guys even tried to raid 2 or three times and we killed all of you.

But hey waiting for us to have to log and do other stuff and then taking them back. good one guys!

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

the only time you guys have kept us from getting those sigs back by fighting was lastnight when you rolled into mag with 8 or so guys. congrats on that. but your lies are out of hand little man. just because you guys fight us and do alot of running around in circles doesnt mean you can own us 3 vs 8. when you can leave the battlefield having put us all down or force us off of the field.. that is a win. which we tend to do to GOO! far more often then you care to admit.

S

suprshadow

the only time you guys have kept us from getting those sigs back by fighting was lastnight when you rolled into mag with 8 or so guys. congrats on that. but your lies are out of hand little man. just because you guys fight us and do alot of running around in circles doesnt mean you can own us 3 vs 8. when you can leave the battlefield having put us all down or force us off of the field.. that is a win. which we tend to do to GOO! far more often then you care to admit.
Other day in Brit. 7 or 8 of you try to raid the 3 of us? we chased you all throughout the city then up to the graveyard past that to the mountains... yeah ok. We didn't even choke point it we chased right out after you guys..

Then Ky had to log and Mixtape had to go do some stuff. Then when Cole signed on and Mixtape got back you guys stole the sigs back because we were all gone. We roll up into Mag the 3 of us to see that you are choke pointing with 7 of you. Cole, Mixtape and I slowly start to advance on you guys and redline a few of you and then 2 more M show up from behind so we had to stop fielding. You guys pushed out, Mixtape's UO crashed and the fight was over. Congrats. You guys figured out a way to Chokepoint in a city

U

UltimateNoob

We wouldn't have to use choke points if you guys did something other than run.

S

suprshadow

We wouldn't have to use choke points if you guys did something other than run.

That doesnt make sense! If all we do is run, then your choke points are impossible to do. Unless you figured out how to make a on the run choke point?

Again something else M must know how to do but no one else can teach me!

U

UltimateNoob

1. You run in,
2. you try to run out,
3. we wall you in,
4. we kill you.

H

Hurricane

1. You run in,
2. you try to run out,
3. we wall you in,
4. we kill you.
How can you throw a wall when your hiding? Thats a neat trick, all you do is hide and wait for someone to be redlined and then popshot them.

U

UltimateNoob

Depends which character I'm on. If I have time I bring my necromage, Benjamin.

S

suprshadow

ultimate noob you and sargon need to get your story straight... If Sargon is saying all we do is run away and you guys have to chase us; that usually means you dont have time to sit in one place and field and run in and out and wall us in.. Just thought i'd help you with that........

U

UltimateNoob

dude....congrats lol....your UO play consist of one thing, and one thing only...stealing sigils...

AWESOME!:thumbsup:
How would you know when you never go more than 2 screens from your house.

U

UltimateNoob

ultimate noob you and sargon need to get your story straight... If Sargon is saying all we do is run away and you guys have to chase us; that usually means you dont have time to sit in one place and field and run in and out and wall us in.. Just thought i'd help you with that........
Every fight is different. Sometimes we chase you around for miles, sometimes we lure you in somewhere and trap you. Either way you usually end up dead.

R

Rand Al

Every fight is different. Sometimes we chase you around for miles, sometimes we lure you in somewhere and trap you. Either way you usually end up dead.
I do not see why you talk like your something good i am sure Joy of the elf's can kill you in a 1v1 fight on all your chars. When we have around even numbers what happens o yea m scatters couple get killed rest run away only time m kills someone is ether they have numbers on the people or something like when ny and sargon dismounted me and sent there pets on me while i was alone there for it was a dismount all kill 2 players and 2 dreads vs me stuck around houses no way to telly :(

S

suprshadow

I do not see why you talk like your something good i am sure Joy of the elf's can kill you in a 1v1 fight on all your chars. When we have around even numbers what happens o yea m scatters couple get killed rest run away only time m kills someone is ether they have numbers on the people or something like when ny and sargon dismounted me and sent there pets on me while i was alone there for it was a dismount all kill 2 players and 2 dreads vs me stuck around houses no way to telly :(
funny thing is, Now NY is with us... so they only got the one pet rand!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
dude....congrats lol....your UO play consist of one thing, and one thing only...stealing sigils...

AWESOME!:thumbsup:
How would you know when you never go more than 2 screens from your house.
Who is Joy of the elf's?

And yea ny is with us he is a good guy good friend to have.
Agreed on both counts... Especially the first one... Not really even decent... Cast Exp and he runs into his house, comes to see just for a second and hit you with an arrow... Usually misses, this guy is no good!

NY is awesome, I miss playing UO with him.

Z

Zambowow

Lol 2 screens from my house? You |T| spam this to everyone when its 13v2....I don't see your sorry ass out side when its 2v13 when you're on the 2 side. All you guys do is say "get inside" or "stay inside" lol. What else do you expect us to do? Walk out and attempt to take on 13v2? You all have to be idiots to think that is something we would do. When its 13v2 |T| vs THC....THC is inside...when its 4v2 WL vs|T|...you guys are in your house in moonglow....no different. Sorry we dont have 10-15, sometimes 20 members on at once, last time I checked, we don't have even a roster that big. You can't rez kill for points and steal sigils and sit here and talk ****.

Agreed on both counts... Especially the first one... Not really even decent... Cast Exp and he runs into his house, comes to see just for a second and hit you with an arrow... Usually misses, this guy is no good!

NY is awesome, I miss playing UO with him.
Telsa...telsa....telsa....how many times did I own you on your awesome legendary fl character? "Zambowow, I'll get you one day"....dude......stfu, you're terrible, everyone knows it. You're like this annoying kid [adult but mind as well be a kid] who spends all day every day talking on stratics about pvp on pac when you can't pvp worth ****.

Oh, and btw...since when can an archer dexxer cast spells? I cast exp, run inside, then come out for a second and shoot you with an arrow? You're an intelligent one Telsa.:thumbsup:

Yes...its T-E-L-S-A to you.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

like when ny and sargon dismounted me and sent there pets on me while i was alone there for it was a dismount all kill 2 players and 2 dreads vs me
well **** if thats how you feel then 90% of the time any of you get a kill its 2+ vs 1.. all you guys do is run around really fast until you can coordinate on 1 person who strays from the group...

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

ny is with us he is a good guy good friend to have.
its about time right? kyrites been blowing smoke up his ass for months now
trying to get him to defect to your crew. you can have him. we're sick of catering to
"leet kids" just to have them spit in our faces. this is the second time ive misteakin
him for a friend. fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me.
to some people friendship is only convenient as long as they are being accommodated.
fact is, if he were really my friend he would have never joined up with the guy who
goes out of his way to lie about, disrespect and ridicule me and my guild.
like ive said befor, |M| is about companionship, loyalty and respect. some people
just cant appreciate that. |M| will move on without him and he'll be looking for
a new guild after you over inflate yours with egos and it explodes..

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
Lol 2 screens from my house? You |T| spam this to everyone when its 13v2....I don't see your sorry a** out side when its 2v13 when you're on the 2 side. All you guys do is say "get inside" or "stay inside" lol. What else do you expect us to do? Walk out and attempt to take on 13v2? You all have to be idiots to think that is something we would do. When its 13v2 |T| vs THC....THC is inside...when its 4v2 WL vs|T|...you guys are in your house in moonglow....no different. Sorry we dont have 10-15, sometimes 20 members on at once, last time I checked, we don't have even a roster that big. You can't rez kill for points and steal sigils and sit here and talk sh*t.

Telsa...telsa....telsa....how many times did I own you on your awesome legendary fl character? "Zambowow, I'll get you one day"....dude......stfu, you're terrible, everyone knows it. You're like this annoying kid [adult but mind as well be a kid] who spends all day every day talking on stratics about pvp on pac when you can't pvp worth sh*t.

Oh, and btw...since when can an archer dexxer cast spells? I cast exp, run inside, then come out for a second and shoot you with an arrow? You're an intelligent one Telsa.:thumbsup:

Yes...its T-E-L-S-A to you.
Yeah TeLSa...! You sure told that TeLSa guy...!

R

Rand Al

Sargon most of our kills are sync dumps timed with a couple people in a group while you all are turtled up in fields tell you figure choking isn't working. Then its off to picking em off one at a time as you scatter. I don't think kyrite me or anyone spreads lies about Hags guild but i do not read every post how bout you link me to one. They do maybe lie about you tossing a fat joke at you or that teeth thing its just poking fun im sure your not 400 lb like ppl say who knows if your missing any teeth you don't say yeal or yeunto so cant toss the backwoods redneck at you

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

it would take me all day to address all of the lies that your guild (especially cryright) spreads about |M| and myself. for you to deny it shows how oblivious, disregardful and or biased you are.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
it would take me all day to address all of the lies that your guild (especially cryright) spreads about |M| and myself. for you to deny it shows how oblivious, disregardful and or biased you are.
Waxinor totally used to have a crush on him... LOL

S

suprshadow

Wal-mart 2349841 Sargon 0

Need i say more? We do not spread lies about M because we don't have to. Honestly, if we did make up lies they wouldn't even be as good as the ones where we just tell the truth.

S

suprshadow

it's funny, When a good pvper actually realizes whats happening in M, they GTFO and find someone good. Not my fault GOO! is that "someone good".

V

Vandetta

had fun with stu, sargon and their crew yesterday outside blighted yesterday... and no we didnt have 8...

*hugs*

Bubs

U

UltimateNoob

it's funny, When a good pvper actually realizes whats happening in M, they GTFO and find someone good. Not my fault GOO! is that "someone good".
No it certainly isn't your fault. And congratulations to your guild on recruiting NY. You now have three decent players instead of only two.

N

NewYork

trying to get him to defect to your crew. you can have him. we're sick of catering to
"leet kids" just to have them spit in our faces. this is the second time ive misteakin
to some people friendship is only convenient as long as they are being accommodated.
fact is, if he were really my friend he would have never joined up with the guy who
like ive said befor, |M| is about companionship, loyalty and respect. some people
just cant appreciate that. |M| will move on without him and he'll be looking for
Up until reading this post I thought we were still friends. This is just a game Sargon, I think you forget about that sometimes. That part about me "just being accommodated and then spitting in your face" is way out in left field. Don't confuse me with some ****in piece of trash that loaded up his bank box with **** then quit because that is not me. M is about respect huh.... :eyes: Well then how come when someone decides to leave because M is not for them, you disrespect the **** out of them?

R

Rathma

Up until reading this post I thought we were still friends. This is just a game Sargon, I think you forget about that sometimes. That part about me "just being accommodated and then spitting in your face" is way out in left field. Don't confuse me with some ****in piece of trash that loaded up his bank box with **** then quit because that is not me. M is about respect huh.... :eyes: Well then how come when someone decides to leave because M is not for them, you disrespect the **** out of them?
Wow.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 3, 2009
did sargon and NY finally break up?

HAHAHAHA I MADE A FUNNAY!!

S

suprshadow

Wow.
Wow.

S

suprshadow

Yes, i Wow'ed your Wow just to make fun of you because that is the most useless post ever...

Hey everyone! let's quote two long posts and then instead of actually having input or any insight what so ever on it lets just write Wow at the bottom.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

how have i disrespected you ny? i gave my honest oppinion. this is how i feel. ive gone out of my way to accomidate you and do everything you wanted and you bail on us to join up with the likes of kyrite, shadow and setitoff.. if anybody is disrespected here its me. yet, still i offer to transfer your items from sonoma for you, and do my best to get your yew gate house back for you. because thats just the kind of guy i am. i dont need to disrespect or treat somebody like **** just because their not my firend. you said it plane as day in one of your posts here on stratics "the ONLY reason i came back was hag". like i said, i simply wrote how i feel. if you feel disrespected, maybe your confused with guilty, for bailing on your "friends."

S

suprshadow

how have i disrespected you ny? i gave my honest oppinion. this is how i feel. ive gone out of my way to accomidate you and do everything you wanted and you bail on us to join up with the likes of kyrite, shadow and setitoff.. if anybody is disrespected here its me. yet, still i offer to transfer your items from sonoma for you, and do my best to get your yew gate house back for you. because thats just the kind of guy i am. i dont need to disrespect or treat somebody like **** just because their not my firend. you said it plane as day in one of your posts here on stratics "the ONLY reason i came back was hag". like i said, i simply wrote how i feel. if you feel disrespected, maybe your confused with guilty, for bailing on your "friends."
Yeah! Yeah! i was throwen in a sentence with Kyrite yeah! yeah! go team go, go team go! I must have my skill of pissing sargon off. Go team go!

R

Rathma

Yes, i Wow'ed your Wow just to make fun of you because that is the most useless post ever...

Hey everyone! let's quote two long posts and then instead of actually having input or any insight what so ever on it lets just write Wow at the bottom.
lol who are you again, another nobody? SUPRnewb?

Oh, rofl you're trash wal-mart. The worse mage on pacific. Gotcha, now I know why you sit on stratics all day posting your worthless opinions that no one cares about.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

you see ny, this is the **** we get to deal with from your new "friends."
i wouldent put my friends in that posistion. even if it were "just a game."

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Oh, rofl you're trash wal-mart. The worse mage on pacific. Gotcha, now I know why you sit on stratics all day posting your worthless opinions that no one cares about.
ill bet hes going to ask you to duel for mills now zex.

S

suprshadow

Not even worth my time.
I highly doubt you being a member of M that my time is not worth it. Lol.. I have heard about you; thats the even bigger joke.
I play maybe once a week if i am lucky right now. Rusty as hell and i'll still probably beat you in a duel. thats the sad part.

Also when I first started SUPR with my other super best friends we owned M so hard that they basically quit the shard and started to move over to sonoma. Then after that, we all stopped playing cause there was nothing to really do and slowly they came back because they noticed we stopped playing.

Stop crying Sargon, lol. wahhh my friends.. i wouldnt pout them through it wahh. honestly, its laughable how much you lie..

Zex man you will learn one day.

S

suprshadow

Alright. I'll be upfront with you because i have never talked to you and i'll give you a fair chance to show some intelligence but just one. (This is me being kind since you are M and i usually dont give anyone in that guild a chance)

So.. what your trying to say is i am the worst mage on Pacific based on what? The fact that the first day i was back after being gone for 3 months i beat Sargon in like 20 seconds in a duel. And then beat Stu in a duel.

Also when i first left M like 8 months ago i beat stu in a duel for money two times in a row. lol Those are the two leaders of your guild i smashed, still can smash and would do it again and again. I am guessing your fairly new.. So say what you want but those are just the facts.. And i'll be honest out of all the GOO! members i am probably the worst dueler in the guild because the people i play with are basically for the most part the best players on the shard hands down.

And as Inactive as i am, I am very grateful for Ky,kal, cole, aries, rand, setitoff,mixtape,playboy, NY and lol( if i forgot someone i am sorry) to even play with me. you guys ROCK! go team go!

Status
Not open for further replies.