• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

COM Faction Fails to Live up to Proclamation

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The following was posted by [VIP] guild leader Goose who is currently in charge of the Council of Mages faction on July 11 at 12:53PM Eastern.
Goose said:
Dear Britannians,

All Felucca towns will be owned by the Council of Mages faction within 8 days. COM will place faction vendors throughout the land and cheap reagents and resources will once again be for sale under our rule. Taxes will be slashed 300%. Have a Nice day.

- Future Commanding Lord of the Council of Mages.
- The Goose
Six days have past since then and COM has not mounted a defense a single time. Today 6 of the 8 sigils were corrupted by Minax without even trying to guard. The town of Skara Brae has been secured and won't be stealable for another 3 days. Thus the eight day announcement of owning all the towns can not be met.

In addition, [HEAT] guild of the Minax faction was able to demolish a combined Shadowlords and Council of Mages defense at the Shadowlords base last night and retrieve all the sigils they were guarding. There is no question that the HOT guild is currently in complete control of Factions on the Atlantic shard.

Have a Nice day.

- Commanding Lord of Minax Faction
- JC the Builder

K

KnowYourEnemy

ahh factions was fun on test center. twas the only experience I had with that.

Jeremiah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im not on atlantic much anymore, but whenever minax needs help just pm or icq me and ill log my uzi char in....

**edit** logged in and com had brit and mag sigils, put my beetle on the guy and he ran like a girl....never came back...lol

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By Monday =)
Not only did you fail to take all the towns, you failed to take any town after a serious morning guarding effort when hardly anyone was on to fight you. Even more Magincia was corrupted once again by us less than a day ago without guarding even though you guys as supposed to be taking the towns.

Keep up the good work!

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We decided not to guard when we found out 7 sigils would be up for taken at the same time the next day.

Right now, someone in your guild is abusing the system by keeping a sigil in a house and transfering it to another player before the timer runs out.

Either way, do raid this time! No reason to avoid PvP!

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right now, someone in your guild is abusing the system by keeping a sigil in a house and transfering it to another player before the timer runs out.
Once the sigil is stolen from your base it can go anywhere. That is why you don't let a thief get it.

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 towns for COM.

1 more then Minax.

I guess C&G owns Fel now!

Cheap vendors will most likely be found near banks.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You barely corrupted them. We raided and won. If the timer was a decent length instead of the ridiculously short 10 hours you would have lost completely.

imported_EricksonYates

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't play anymore, but it looks like COM is winning in Kill Points... Does this mean HEAT is raiding at times when CoM isn't around to defend? Wouldn't be overly surprising...

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What VIP is doing is using their non-faction characters to get someone low, dismount and paralyze them. Then they let the faction character get the kill shot. This has happened to me like 5 times now.

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree.

No one cares what JC has to say.

This said, COM owns all faction towns and cheap vendors can be found at every bank.

K

Kano

What VIP is doing is using their non-faction characters to get someone low, dismount and paralyze them. Then they let the faction character get the kill shot. This has happened to me like 5 times now.
so keep the fights inside the bases, don't run all over mag