• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coloured Fishing Nest

G

I have been trying to find out how many different coloured nets there are...I found a thread on the fishing forums and it said 16 colours but the thread was posted back in 2005 and the pictures have now all disappeared from it so I do not know if this has changed.

Does anyone on Oceania have a picture handy of all the fishing nets?

And how rare are anchors and how exactly do you get them?

S

StarlaUO

The anchor is a specific minor artie off Levithian. I don't have a value for their rarity but there's a lot of real life luck involved in getting one because instead of the anchor or seahorse statue, its more likely to get any of the other lousy minor arties. The anchor is valued at 10-20 mil.

C

Cymoril

I gave you a complete set the other night. I'm pretty sure that fishing stuff had a pouch - that had every available colour net, as it was my set. Oh, although I probably removed the white and tossed it

G

Yep I know you gave me alot of nets cymmy...I was checking what colours I had for display purposes, I wanted to display one of each colour and toss the rest for fun...but need to know all colours and would just like a sample picture to compair with if that makes sense.

G

<blockquote><hr>

The anchor is a specific minor artie off Levithian. I don't have a value for their rarity but there's a lot of real life luck involved in getting one because instead of the anchor or seahorse statue, its more likely to get any of the other lousy minor arties. The anchor is valued at 10-20 mil.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks heaps....I have just always wanted an anchor.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

They look quite nice after a shot of bleach.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

They look quite nice after a shot of bleach.

[/ QUOTE ]

noo I like the fishy smell *grins* remind me of the ocean.

S

StarlaUO

I think its nicer to be bleached too with a roll of rope below it.

G

I would still love a picture of the coloured NETS if anyone has one or knows where I can find one.

G

Well that link has 12 colours including the white at the bottom of the page...but I heard some place there where 16 all up so what are the 4 missing ones?

Thank you for the link Katlene, awesome as always.

G

How many colours did Cymmy give you?

*edits*

14 here, plus white, plus regular = 16

(Google is my friend)

G

<blockquote><hr>

How many colours did Cymmy give you?

*edits*

14 here, plus white, plus regular = 16

(Google is my friend)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Teeshy here is a picture for anyone else there are 14 colours 1 plain net and 1 white fable (not pictured) total 16.