• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Colors of Vibrantly Mutated Snake Plants

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I got 2 purple ones.

Was hoping they would give thorns.

Still very cool!

Xoos

Journeyman
If you clip them does it make clippings which allow you to create natural dyes in those colors? Because that would be such a happy surprise

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Can't clip them :(

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well you can set access to them so they might do something, might have to wait 24 hours

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yep, that's what I was thinking, but they don't give any type of message when you click it.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
sapling makes a funny colored hedge bush . haven't used a crystal yet

Samhain

Adventurer
That teal two tone one is giving me a hard time, already burned through over 130 points and that is the only one I am missing :(

Edit: took me another 100 eggs but I finished all the snake plants!
View attachment 142081
WOW! Quite honestly, I thought they were all going to be the same hue plant, kind of like the ones that spawn near the new champ spawn (dull copper, mutated look). I had no idea they would have a bunch of different hues for this plant also. Good to know! THanks.