• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cog Invasion Weekend-The Lawbot Gambit

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
News from Toontown.com:

First it was the Sellbot surprise, then Cashbots started invading in waves. But we showed the Cogs what being a Toon is all about! The Toon Resistance has continued their investigation, and it appears their theory is correct -- these invasions are part of a bigger Cog plan. We are now facing impending invasions of Lawbots, but haven't quite deduced their purpose. Possibly these early invasions were a gambit to soften the Toons in anticipation for these later invasions? Regardless, we are ready for any challenge the Cogs dare to send our way! Since we are dealing with Lawbots, who appear to pride themselves on punctuality, it's a safe bet that their invasions will begin this Saturday at 10:00 AM through 3:00 PM PT, then again at 6:00 PM through 11:00 PM PT, with two more waves on Sunday. So let's turn this gambit back on them by keeping the streets full of Toons ready to battle these Lawbots all the way back to their HQ.​

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe next weekend I'll actually get my stock from two weeks ago. :D

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't make me have to add SPOILER tags to this thread..haha :lick: