• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Codes from EA

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yesterday, October 30th, I bought 3 codes from EA. 2 for the larger house and one for the rustic pack. None worked. Today I tried to buy the gothic theme and it worked but then I tried to use yesterday's ones and they don't work. I spent a lot of money but the bug is still there. What should I do? Throw away the codes? I was looking for a GM online but I don't know what to call him. What should I do with those codes????

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Yesterday, October 30th, I bought 3 codes from EA. 2 for the larger house and one for the rustic pack. None worked. Today I tried to buy the gothic theme and it worked but then I tried to use yesterday's ones and they don't work. I spent a lot of money but the bug is still there. What should I do? Throw away the codes? I was looking for a GM online but I don't know what to call him. What should I do with those codes????
Ivory -

Where are you uploading the codes? Are you trying it in game or through the account management page?

Perhaps email the following addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Let them know you're having a problem with your codes. They may ask for some more information from you in order to verify.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did you put the codes in the in game UO store?

Or on the account page. Try both places.

FishinFool

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Since this wasn't mentioned...
The rustic and Gothic theme packs need to be activated on the account management AND in game in the store. In game, the rustic code gives you the planter house addon and the Gothic gives you the bank transfer chest.