• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] CLOSED

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
is this still available?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I will be 160 with the promise to pick up tonite, if available

weipo0614

Seasoned Veteran
ok~ because the first buyer not respond,so for now the highest bit buyer get it is the always rule!!
I will wait for several hours till no other higher bit pop out than selling it to the highest buyer,thxs every one for bitting ^^

weipo0614

Seasoned Veteran
hey OLD Vet,I have tried to contact you all day,and your profile are not allowed to view,so i cant pm you or get your icq,for a whole day waiting just make me confused,sorry abou that!
For now the highest bit will get it and the highest bid must stand for 12 hours after it posted,any bit post here,no pm me or icq,i think its the best fair way to every one,sorry for the mess to everyone!!
Now the highest bit is 160m by Merlin

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
hey OLD Vet,I have tried to contact you all day,and your profile are not allowed to view,so i cant pm you or get your icq,for a whole day waiting just make me confused,sorry abou that!
For now the highest bit will get it and the highest bid must stand for 12 hours after it posted,any bit post here,no pm me or icq,i think its the best fair way to every one,sorry for the mess to everyone!!
Now the highest bit is 160m by Merlin
I added you to icq, sent you multiple messages and you 'somehow' haven't gotten them and now you are miraculously selling it to the highest bidder. and then changed it into an auction after the fact.

Look at the time stamp. That proves you ignored my messages if you were 'online' all day.

Don't even try and delete that pic, Merlin. I didn't violate anything, it's a message I sent without any personal info from the recipient. I give myself consent to post this private message.

weipo0614

Seasoned Veteran
I just dont care about that extra10m or 50m,just want to think a way that is fair to everyone,sorry mate!!

Sir Swish

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I just dont care about that extra10m or 50m,just want to think a way that is fair to everyone,sorry mate!!
The only way to be fair is to sell it to old vet. I want the item but he already had it secured. IMO you would be cheating him out of the item.

weipo0614

Seasoned Veteran
The only way to be fair is to close this thread,and i keep it or sell it in game ,THE THREAD IS CLOSED NOW,NO MORE POST HERE THXS