• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

closed

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a pretty good item. Warfork being one of the best splinters to get it has 30 Splinter which is great, 50% hit spell which is awesome as well. If it had 1-2 more good pvp properties you'd be looking at pretty epic piece.

But Zchoosen's offer is pretty legit you'll get about 100m more or less depending on the luck of the people wanting it.

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe you can get more than 100 mill for this item on ATL. I will be bidding if this becomes an auction.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this item worth transfering from my shard to ATL shard ? Because I think ATL shard is one of the most famous shard.
If you were me,how did you plan to sell this?please give me some advices. Is it possible to sell for over 100M gp? View attachment 28568
What shard is it on at the moment? If I were you I would post it up as an auction with a starting price/reserve then take bids for a few days. Somebody might bid and want it delivered to a different shard from Atlantic so I would transfer AFTER the sale for the winning bidder.

Great item and yes I think it will go for over 100m +

Good luck with the sale and use a broker for large transactions would be my advice.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey I have an idea lets turn this into an auction instead of a price check before you all go crazy with your bidding wars :)

AS1

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am so sorry,but the auction is NOT taken place now.

Last edited: