• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Closed

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It comes down to how much you think your time was worth to make the suit. item wise, it looks like a macing or fencer suit as the ssi on the suit isnt high enough for a double axe to really be viable for other than light farming. The suit is overcapped in hci by 5 percent, which means that slight changes could be made for "upgrades" to whoever uses it, but also means that its one of those suits that is very good, but has a slight imperfection (the fire resist situation - also im only getting it to add up to 90 fire resist with the quiver)

ring i would say worth 3-6 mil
bracer 8-15 mil

considering the time it takes to make a suit and get the resists to line up, for the 5 armor i wouldnt say 50 mil would be asking too much for a full suit assuming the resists line up decently.

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The Suit is 87 fire resist without the quiver 97 with for some reason the tunic picture didnt go in full view its on thumbnail... the jewels with this suit is some i just threw in,since the jewels I use i will not sell, but yes with the jewels i have have with this set the hci is over capped at 50 so can swap out say the gorget, drop the 5 hci and replace it with 5 hit points, remove the orb and add slither and the stats will look like, 150 str 150 hp 150 dex 190 stam 10 int 71 mana but again need that sliter to make up the 10 extra hp ;-)... now dont see why say this set is only viable for light farming.. I have soloed every champ, except demon, litch and harrower, and soloed all ML peerless except Lady Mel and all SA Peerless except Slasher, Using that suit...but only differance is the jewels I use gives me 10% ssi between the ring and brace..

Last edited:

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
But understand what your saying about the SSI and using something like a double axe, without reworking the jewels, best for 1 handed and 1 handed with a shield

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah, i guess "light farming" was a bit misleading. i was just thinking how hard it was to solo primeval lich without 55 ssi total using double axe to be honest. but thats like you said far from the only spawn in the game. thats really the only weapon you need 55ssi for, and 55 only if your taking massive damage.
Double bladed staff works with 20 ssi total, which is easy to put on jewls or partially on weapon.
added up the fire resists and ya they look good now at 97.
its a very nice suit with some nice gear options.

Last edited:

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There reworked the gorget and tunic.. here is the new stats of the suit only wearing everything in paper doll... 5 studded pieces with mace and shield

new stat.JPG

Heres the 2 new pieces
new gorget.JPG new tunic.JPG