• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] closed

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran

Make offers dont ask for price , I will sell if good offer coming
Pickup only europa
Pm Or icq : cata atagon
Thanks

Last edited:

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the perfect mage ring to compliment this bracelet for sale, providing you can get your FC somewhere else, Or of course an awesome Orni combination.

Il start a new thread for it. But just wanted to highlight it for you all.

Last edited:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Holy cow what do you hunt for this...i kinda LIVE at Shame and never gwt anythibg near THAT clean no matter how much or NO luck i wear hehe

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same here: 4 month on Cove now and tons of this stuff - but 99% cursed :sad2:

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Im looking for 350m or nearest offer is BO for me , anyways if its not reached i will sell to the highest offer .
Im trying to buy a casttle and seller may accept items to make easier the trade so this can helps
Slither : 120
Conjurers grab with luck : 65
Conjuerers grab without luck : 25
Soulforge 1 tile : 100

.......... add u wish
Thanks

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Bracelet will be for manticore if theres no more offers
Il contact u soon
Thanks all
:)

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Im going to place new rules to make this happens faster
- if theres not outbid in 12h we got a winner
- increments of 25m after 150m manticore bid
Thanks

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im going to place new rules to make this happens faster
- if theres not outbid in 12h we got a winner
- increments of 25m after 150m manticore bid
Thanks
So you would'nt accept a 155m bid?

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guys do not trust this guy hes a joke, he is making fun of everyone with his unorganised strategies of sale, and his secret private overbidders which doesnt even exist. Except the fact of his greediness in buying stuff and overpricing them, this guy is ridiculously bad, he is to be ignored by everyone on europa.

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Guys do not trust this guy hes a joke, he is making fun of everyone with his unorganised strategies of sale, and his secret private overbidders which doesnt even exist. Except the fact of his greediness in buying stuff and overpricing them, this guy is ridiculously bad, he is to be ignored by everyone on europa.
You have been reported , moderators can confirm theres a private bidder in my inbox .
Peace :grouphug:

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wrong. Mods can't see your inbox, only admins can. This is me posting as a user, not as a moderator, so take this as that. This private bidder crap needs to stop. You are selling on the forum, you should only take bids on the forum. If this so-called "private bidder" can't post on the boards with his bid, then don't sell on the boards...

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Wrong. Mods can't see your inbox, only admins can. This is me posting as a user, not as a moderator, so take this as that. This private bidder crap needs to stop. You are selling on the forum, you should only take bids on the forum. If this so-called "private bidder" can't post on the boards with his bid, then don't sell on the boards...
Well , il msg him .

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A
Agreed, I can understand icq bids as people who were silly when they were young made mistakes and got banned from stratics so can't post but pm bids is rediculous

I kinda accept it on the rates forum, accept not agree. As some people with the kinda money to spend billions I can see why they wanna stay anomalous due to hacking.

But private bid on an item that's. just loot got me suspicious.

I know Petra wil check him inbox and look into it but just like gm in game they can't discuss it
Thunders

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
A

Agreed, I can understand icq bids as people who were silly when they were young made mistakes and got banned from stratics so can't post but pm bids is rediculous

I kinda accept it on the rates forum, accept not agree. As some people with the kinda money to spend billions I can see why they wanna stay anomalous due to hacking.

But private bid on an item that's. just loot got me suspicious.

I know Petra wil check him inbox and look into it but just like gm in game they can't discuss it
Thunders
I accepted the bid becasue it happens irl and i knew that moderators or admins of forums can read inbox . I rejected ingame offer of 200m . I told him he had 2 options post here 200m bid or make Buyout 350m .
I wont accept an offer outside the forums , admins can confirm this every sale i made was in the forums .
Petra will confirm the private bidder and i wil never accept any private bids , thats for sure .

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now I'm either really tired or your contradicting your self, you accept private bit but you don't accept private bidders?

Am I missing something...?

What is the highest bid and who at they?

Thanks

Thunderz

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Now I'm either really tired or your contradicting your self, you accept private bit but you don't accept private bidders?

Am I missing something...?

What is the highest bid and who at they?

Thanks

Thunderz
The man who put bid 175m was through the private msg so its from the forum and i accepted the bid
The man who tried 200m bid was INGAME outside the forums so i rejected the bid
Maybe my english isnt that good for you to uderstand me
The highest bid currently is 175m
This ends in 1h 45m
Thanks

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What happens if the bid that started it increased the timer by 2.54 then the 2nd bid finished the auction but a private bid then reopened it and closed it by dividing it by 7?

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Trade with my Private bidder was fast and hes a very nice ppl , item was sold
Thanks all

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know why everyone is being so difficult about this. Catax has the right to sell his items as he pleases. Though his English is poor, I had no problem understanding what the bid was or when the auction was ending through the entire thread. Live and let live ya'll.

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I don't know why everyone is being so difficult about this. Catax has the right to sell his items as he pleases. Though his English is poor, I had no problem understanding what the bid was or when the auction was ending through the entire thread. Live and let live ya'll.
Thanks for support

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are exactly right. He is within the rules of the forums. Personally I would not participate in an auction where I do not see all the bids with my own two eyes, but that is just me.