• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Closed and thanks for playing.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still to far gone from the tummy flash to feel insulted by anything you say.

*trying to figure out how he got 20 yards offshore without noticing*

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'll have to think about my best....lemme do some warmups......

"You're tighter than a sphincter at a GIL party"

or maybe

"You always look like that or did you bump into Virem on the way over?"

or maybe

"VinnySP, for when you can't afford a Malloc."

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
****UPDATE: Give me your best (original) line for any occasion. In one week the person who gets the most likes for their line will receive a pick of a 15th year vet reward. Let's make deadline May 19th. 12:00 pm central USA time. If there is a tie I get to come up with a silly tie breaking something! lol

Well whom or what guild do I have to insult to get a lively thread going?

I can do it,

Baby Doll

P.S. Can you?

We all need a lil nonsense in our lives, don't we? :heart:
I did not do it, Casper did

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a non-native speaker I must pass. You have to be born in English to be able to credibly insult somebody, I guess. I can insult you in German, if you want to ;)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What does an unemployed Broadsword-Developer ask a Broadsword-Developer with Job? "French Fries with Ketchup please!"

How many Broadsword-Programmers do you need to screw in a light bulb? None, thats a Hardware Problem...

Electronic Arts-Represenatives always complain they need more cash... Well, how about getting a Job?

"Hey, you are not going to go out with that skirt, babe, arent you?" "Why not?" "Because one can see your testicles, Virem!"

How do you get Kelmo to say the F-word? Get another pensioner to yell "BINGO!"

....sorry, I didn´t mean it...

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Who are the best killer, Boolean or the Ant Warriors? The Ants, they can kill Feanaro

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just for fun thread. No real life offensive material please. So feel free to come up with a line or two. The number of likes people get will determine winner.
Oh no! Im afraid my **** jokes will be too high brow for siege and I wont get a lot of votes! ;)

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
WHAT DID THE SIEGE PLAYER
SAY TO LUKE SKYWALKER?

LUKE,
I PKED YOUR FATHER.

:lol:

Last edited:

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm here but not there cause I'm not an idiot. I don't pay a subscription to play a 20 year old game. But my thief is very active elsewhere.

How's that for insulting? Donate my prize to anybody who is struggling to pay their rent and bills but continues to pay a subscription to EA each month. :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm here but not there cause I'm not an idiot. I don't pay a subscription to play a 20 year old game. But my thief is very active elsewhere.

How's that for insulting? Donate my prize to anybody who is struggling to pay their rent and bills but continues to pay a subscription to EA each month. :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Becca

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Never argue with a fool, it just brings you down to their level.

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This has nothing to do with UO but I've been saying it for years. The potatoes have eyes, they see all....

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok, in all seriousness, here's just a few of the ones I use while adventuring in Britannia..

Ar!
Did I ever tell thee about the time I was in Jhelom and I met a wench who claimed to have visited a magical city in the mountains ?

How about the time I was in Vesper and I met a wench who played the lute like nothing you ever heard ?

Or the Time I was in the Tokuno Islands and I met a fellow who tried to make friendly with a tavern wench and got ale dumped on his head ?

Or the Time I was in Luna and I met a wench who thought I was terribly handsome ?

How about the time I was in Skara and I met a wench who had golden hair as lovely as the sun ?

Or the time I was in Yew and I met a wench who claimed to know thee ? I think she was lying though.

And then there was the time I was in Britain and I met a fellow who turned out to be a Master Mage ?

Then there was the time I was in Minoc and I met a wench who kicked me really hard when I got friendly ?

Ok, how about the time I was in Moonglow and I met a fellow who liked the wilderness so much he got hives when he was in the city ?

Or the time I was in Papua and I met a wench who offered me a kiss and a wish, and like an idiot I took the kiss ?

Or that time I was in Nujelm and i met a fellow who kept muttering about Shadowlords, whatever they are.

And then the time I was in Trinsic and I met a wench who made the worst clam chowder I ever tasted ?

Or the time I was in Cove and I met a fellow who claimed to be an avatar of the virtues ?

And the time I was in Delucia and i met a fellow who claimed to be a pirate and sank whole merchant fleets ?

Or the time I was in Jhelom and I met a wench who had found sunken treasure but spent it all ?

Anyway, tis a lot of Dull Storys.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ok, in all seriousness, here's just a few of the ones I use while adventuring in Britannia..

Ar!
Did I ever tell thee about the time I was in Jhelom and I met a wench who claimed to have visited a magical city in the mountains ?

How about the time I was in Vesper and I met a wench who played the lute like nothing you ever heard ?

Or the Time I was in the Tokuno Islands and I met a fellow who tried to make friendly with a tavern wench and got ale dumped on his head ?

Or the Time I was in Luna and I met a wench who thought I was terribly handsome ?

How about the time I was in Skara and I met a wench who had golden hair as lovely as the sun ?

Or the time I was in Yew and I met a wench who claimed to know thee ? I think she was lying though.

And then there was the time I was in Britain and I met a fellow who turned out to be a Master Mage ?

Then there was the time I was in Minoc and I met a wench who kicked me really hard when I got friendly ?

Ok, how about the time I was in Moonglow and I met a fellow who liked the wilderness so much he got hives when he was in the city ?

Or the time I was in Papua and I met a wench who offered me a kiss and a wish, and like an idiot I took the kiss ?

Or that time I was in Nujelm and i met a fellow who kept muttering about Shadowlords, whatever they are.

And then the time I was in Trinsic and I met a wench who made the worst clam chowder I ever tasted ?

Or the time I was in Cove and I met a fellow who claimed to be an avatar of the virtues ?

And the time I was in Delucia and i met a fellow who claimed to be a pirate and sank whole merchant fleets ?

Or the time I was in Jhelom and I met a wench who had found sunken treasure but spent it all ?

Anyway, tis a lot of Dull Storys.
You been fishing to long with the drunken sailor:)

Reminds me of another Sailor I once knew.

Last edited:

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Oh I got one that might work....

Sarah-Ann is so poor she still grows her plants in bowls.

Axtonz is so weak he tripped on a branch, while running from a mogbat, and lost 50 hp.

I know they are lame but it's the only ones that won't get me banned.