• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] CLOSED - A Virulent Rose

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I will start at 125mil. What shards are you wiling to take gold on?

Nomad10101

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
would prefer chessy thats my main shard i run on beside i don't have free transfer tokens yet lol

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure if I win we can work something out. I will get it there somehow :p

Nomad10101

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
update : thanks for all the message replies but u can post here all is good !!! the current bid on the rose is 225 mil ( located on chessy )

Nomad10101

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry for the late delays here but to end this i have decided to turn this into an auction will end this weekend (sunday at 7 pm est. )
current bid is 225 mil so we will start from there !!!
good luck to the winner :banana:

Nomad10101

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok to clarify that this is an auction here i will re-start bid at 125 mil (which is Kahlan's Bid ) and please place all bids to post here i will run the auction for 1 week (will end next thursday 3-13-14 at 7 pm ) good luck and best wishes to the upcoming winnner :)

LordAngelus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No chance to have this or pay for it on Atl? I am doing a Rose Garden/Museum where I only want roses and rare rose type items

Nomad10101

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok i will accept gold on atlantic or chessy but item is still on chessy for pick up !!!