• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cloak of humility

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I just had the second last piece of humility armor drop for me in despise and all i need to complete the set is the cloak of humility. Anyone know where i get this? I read its from a quest in that town that was destroyed but there is nobody there to give it. ANyone know where to get it now?

S

Seasseragh

Try the Sons of the Sea office in Trinsic, just west of the docks.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The thing to bear in mind when doing this quest is you must refuse to accept the gift of a shield offered at the end, only that way can you convert your cloak into a cloak of humility, by having shown humility.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I just had the second last piece of humility armor drop for me in despise and all i need to complete the set is the cloak of humility. Anyone know where i get this? I read its from a quest in that town that was destroyed but there is nobody there to give it. ANyone know where to get it now?
Yeah, what she said.. (Petra that is)

Shameless plug. I have a runebook locked down in my shop with all the locations for this quest.