• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cloak of corruption

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so I took a look at my cloaks last night and now have a few elf robes instead of cloaks. What is the likelyhood of them being fixed? I can care less about the threads as they are replacable now. These cloaks are not replaceable. They dont even mess with your mana/stamina anymore.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, I really hope that mine are still ok. I must take a looky look now.

S

sapphirediablo11

Ok so I took a look at my cloaks last night and now have a few elf robes instead of cloaks. What is the likelyhood of them being fixed? I can care less about the threads as they are replacable now. These cloaks are not replaceable. They dont even mess with your mana/stamina anymore.
mine still hurt me... infact i'm training with one right now.. well just two seconds ago :p

S

Sheridan

Mine are all still intact (none changes to elf robes) and they still damage and cause karma loss for me.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you know mine went disappeared and i too had a robe in its place.. i just thought i missplaced it tho.. :(

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know what the difference was between mine i lost and the others-except that the one that remained was cross sharded to the asian shard for the dye event (dyed invuln blue now) as for the others they were not stored in the same chest

Bomb Bloke

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you mouse over an item while UO is still loading it's stats the tooltip will display as the base item type. Try mouse-overing them again, but leave the mouse there for a quarter minute or so. Might just be lag.