• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Client BandageSelf Macro not working?

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I tried setting up the "BandageSelf" macro and even "BandageTarget" macro but it never seems to work.

Anyone else get this to work?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if I'm remembering correctly, you need to have that targeting system turned on when you set up the macro, and afterwards you can turn it off, to use the 'bandage self' macro

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh, I see now. Wish I didn't have to have that on to use it, but I will have to I guess :p

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you don't want to leave the targetting system on all the time in the 2d client, set up your UO bandage self macro so it has these three steps in it:

1. Target System On/Off
2. Bandage Self
3. Target System On/Off

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you don't want to leave the targetting system on all the time in the 2d client, set up your UO bandage self macro so it has these three steps in it:

1. Target System On/Off
2. Bandage Self
3. Target System On/Off
Hmmm, I think that will work very well.
Forgot you could set up more than one action per macro

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am trying to find a good guide on the functions/features of the option menu, but I have not been able to find anything current. For example what is the difference between the new and old targeting system? I came back last fall and I have learned to deal, but have been unable to figure out what is different I just know it is not like it was 3 years or so ago when I left. :eek: