• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cleaning out my house taking offers on

G

Veteran Reward Statuette's ...

1st year Gorilla Statuette ,Skeleton , Dragon , Earth Elemental , Crocodile , Daemon , Lizard Man , Liche , Gargoyle , & Orc ..

3rd Year Cow Statuette & Zombie ..

5th Year Gazer Statuette & Wolf ...

Takeing offers , thank you. Elf <font color="red"> </font> <font color="yellow"> </font>

A

Alex the Gray

200k on the orc.
And WHY won't you answer me!!!!
DO you have a green lily pad to sell!!!
also interested in a green water lily, but I have one of those. I hav't a lily pad, and really REALLY need one!!!

A

Alex the Gray

that may be- but I have a frog that has been treading water for the longest........
He just wants a lily pad to rest his weary bones on

K

Khaza

I'll throw this offer in

gorilla and croc- 100k apiece

cow and zombie- 200k per

G

This post will END tonight at 9 PST and I'll let you know how to get to my house , So bring your checks hehehe

G

Have to leave for a couple of hours and may miss 9 pm so it'll run till I get back, will remessage soon. ty

G

Keepem coming gonna extend this another hour or so, going to Wally "walmart" now !!! BRB

G

OK,Alex the Grey , Khaza , Roentgen &amp; Astro Creep have won and I sent you messages.

I still have the following and now taking offers ...

1st year Statuette , Dragon , Earth Elemental , Daemon , Lizard Man , Liche &amp; Gargoyle ...

5th Year Gazer Statuette ...

Thank you ...

R

Roentgen

nice and smooth thanks
and whoever else has gorillas hiding in their homes PM me!!! They need to be with their mates!!!

G

Khaza and Alex The Grey message me tomorrow, I'll check through out the day and we can meet up. Thanks

G

Ok im back sending messages to Khaza &amp; Alex The Grey . I'm on and you can come &amp; get your goodies

G

TY Roentgen !!!

I still have the following and now taking offers ...

1st year Statuette , Dragon , Earth Elemental , Daemon , Lizard Man , Liche &amp; Gargoyle ...

Thank you ...

G

outta money atm but when i get my money back
ill take liche if no one offers to buy it

G

I still have these great Vet Rewards so don't miss out on this one.
As soon as these go I'll post some other stuff I have for sale too.
Also the Rubble collection is still up for grabs too. Now down to 1.5 mill !!!!

Help out a poor soul
lol .. ty

G

Last Call on these.
Still have ,

Thank you.