• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Clean up your plates!

• Thread starter Natalius Lynn
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

I will no longer give a dime to you or your house Mr. Me! Your idea of dinner and a movie is terribly way off... lol

People... live by this statement: TIP THE ROOMIES AND OWNERS!!!!!!!!!!!! how easy it is to forget that they do this because they like helping others. Why can't we help them out with some tips? Even if everyone gave them 5 emu's per greening, it would help so much with keeping the house running.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

Here's my opinion:

If cleaning up a plate of your guest is to much to ask... dont go into hosting business, you're not worth it. And defenatly not worthing having a guest.

Putting a sign there asking to do it is already way over line I think. Geesh, you're hosting, its your job.

I ask my guests many time not to clean. They are my guests, I clean. They can clean there own house, not mine. I pay the maid 10$ an hr to do it overday, I rly charge my guests that 10$ if I spot them cleaning up!

Overall, i find it not done and disrespectful to the host if you start cleaning.
I tip them for there work. First one who go into a tantrum over my plate will sure never see me again lol.

But hey, thats just how I see it

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep Max, I know how it is at your house and I have to say you are the ideal host. You care more about your guest being able to enjoy themselves and you have never ask or expected anything in return.. that's why I wait until your busy to put money in the tip jar because one day when I err'd I didnt want you to think I was el cheapo and you told me that you were not there for tips and you didnt expect your guest to leave any. I thought to myself at that moment, this guy is the perfect example of a true caring person. But neener neener..i'm picking up after myself and leaving tips anyway....so nana.....nananna

B

brendagfrie

just wondering where you guys are getting these cool siggys and how you get them on here...ya know the box with the face of your sim and your stats...please tell me ...i wanna get one tooooooo

thank you : ))

N

Natalius Lynn

I'm a house host myself, and i don't ask people to clean their plates. Nor do I have signs. If they clean it up, I thank them, but as a host and house owner, it's my job to keep the house cleaned up. Sure, the maid costs alot, but I got a n alt account that I keep on for serenading, and cleaning. And I usually cook and help with speed on whatever skills. I still don't see what the big deal is when it comes to cleaning up plates.. people complain too much.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm a house host myself, and i don't ask people to clean their plates. Nor do I have signs. If they clean it up, I thank them, but as a host and house owner, it's my job to keep the house cleaned up. Sure, the maid costs alot, but I got a n alt account that I keep on for serenading, and cleaning. And I usually cook and help with speed on whatever skills. I still don't see what the big deal is when it comes to cleaning up plates.. people complain too much.

[/ QUOTE ]

MHM! *snap snap* Agreed! =)
Cute house name btw!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I will no longer give a dime to you or your house Mr. Me! Your idea of dinner and a movie is terribly way off... lol

People... live by this statement: TIP THE ROOMIES AND OWNERS!!!!!!!!!!!! how easy it is to forget that they do this because they like helping others. Why can't we help them out with some tips? Even if everyone gave them 5 emu's per greening, it would help so much with keeping the house running.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only time I *ever* don't tip is when the roomies/owners scream about cleaning up plates. Even to the extent that I will return to houses that I have errored out of and tip later in a day if I can't get right back in. And when I tip I tip at a bare minimum the $1 cost of buffet food per plate, or the $3 per cost of HC if there's no buffet tables on the lot. The info about the silver refrigerators has been out for a long time, yet I still see black ones on some lots, but that is the responsibility of the owner of the fridge, not the guests in the house, so that is why I say $3 per meal for HC and not 6. But I will go OUT of my way NOT to tip or not to acquiesce to requests (demands) that are made that are not at least worded nicely or said in lower caps therefore not SCREAMED at me. I didn't even react well to my parents screaming at me, if any house owner or roomie thinks I'm gonna put up with it from them as an adult over a game they got another think coming.