• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Clean Up Britannia Event Question to EM's

Big Wang

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to know if one of the EM's..Seppo or Crysania could please respond and post here the items that dropped on Trubo's corpse at the Clean up Britannia event - August 22, 2010.

I know 3 items dropped on the corpse, that was stated by Em Seppo after the event. I'd like to know specifically what three items dropped and the titles on these items if this is possible and if more than 1 of these items dropped on corpse.

Thanks for your time.

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not a em, but here is what dropped.

A Cracked and Broken Sapphire necklace, which you looted.

Then the real treat, which Eurydice looted, the animated speaking Skull of Lord Saius.

And Manticore looted the storyline item with the timer on it, I forget what it was.

Sure would be nice to have one of those skulls of Lord Saius at the EM Reward Hall for everyone to play with *winks* :thumbsup: