• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) clean up britannia bless deed

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi all!

I was wondering if getting the bless deed from clean up britannia is worth getting. I remember that back in the day you couldn't bless items with properties above npc bought items. Is that still the case? What about nocturnal earrings for example? are they blessable with said bless deed?

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi all!

I was wondering if getting the bless deed from clean up britannia is worth getting. I remember that back in the day you couldn't bless items with properties above npc bought items. Is that still the case? What about nocturnal earrings for example? are they blessable with said bless deed?
Are you talking clothing bless deed?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bless deeds, lol, brings back memories of when Yoda had an item bless deed and bless one of the first high powered weapons after they got rid of vanquishing weapons. KGB and most of the other zerg guilds rage quit because of that item...la

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all!

Those deeds have been disabled on siege from the beginning. You also cannot claim them on prodo anymore.

There has been one blessed item added here on siege by patch, its the Unforgiven Veil. I still hope its just a bug and the bless on that will be removed.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the clean up over with? I know I have about 400 turn in points I stole when I was last playing, lol...love it when new items are created as unblessed deeds or other 1 stone items...la

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the clean up over with? I know I have about 400 turn in points I stole when I was last playing, lol...love it when new items are created as unblessed deeds or other 1 stone items...la
Clean up will be permanently enabled, they keep adding more items you can trash and more items to claim.

Agra-Lem

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Those deeds have been disabled on siege from the beginning. You also cannot claim them on prodo anymore.

There has been one blessed item added here on siege by patch, its the Unforgiven Veil. I still hope its just a bug and the bless on that will be removed.
Perhaps you meant the Despicable Quiver?