• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Clean legendary Dexxer Bone Arms (not brittle)

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arcane Bone Arms of Haste:

3 mr
8 lmc
4 stam regen
8 stamina
2 dex
4 mana
2 cf
18/18/19/17/19
mage armor, unenhanced.

This is a rare clean legendary pvp/collector piece. It is not brittle and has no negatives (if you don't count the mage armor prop)
Item is located on Atlantic. Please post offers.
When I get a chance I can post a pic if anyone is interested. Ty

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:)
Thanks Soul but it's ok.
I had the misfortune of dealing with JDGTR last week when he had the winning bid on my orc helm. We got the deal done after a couple of days but he was nearly impossible to deal with and not just because of the language barrier.
He quite simply seems to bid everything up and then decides how to buy it later.
I have seen his type many times before. I think he believes that because he has a lot of cash and buys expensive things that he can do whatever he wants. Nobody needs to have to deal with that kind of clueless and disrespectful headache imo.
I don't know Kiss of Death but as he appears to like to retract bids I simply wont deal with him or honor his bids in the future. No biggie, I will just end this sale and use the arms myself as it has been a train wreck. Sorry to everyone else involved.

*just noticed Picus bid and had to edit and say "Bravo"!

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah i have just had the same problem with JDGTR Bidding mad then says he cant get them i too will not take bids from him serious again.

BTW nice arm wish i could afford them lol

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
JDGTR should just be banned from the trader forums imo, someone who bids on everything then bail out ...

BlastfromthePast

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks Soul but it's ok.
I had the misfortune of dealing with JDGTR last week when he had the winning bid on my orc helm. We got the deal done after a couple of days but he was nearly impossible to deal with and not just because of the language barrier.
He quite simply seems to bid everything up and then decides how to buy it later.
I have seen his type many times before. I think he believes that because he has a lot of cash and buys expensive things that he can do whatever he wants. Nobody needs to have to deal with that kind of clueless and disrespectful headache imo.
I don't know Kiss of Death but as he appears to like to retract bids I simply wont deal with him or honor his bids in the future. No biggie, I will just end this sale and use the arms myself as it has been a train wreck. Sorry to everyone else involved.

Speaking of hard to deal with.

I have been trying to buy that Kryss you posted for sale, and you must have forgotten how your keyboard works in 'Conversations' . It's okay, I assume some of us to be more challenged than others, but if you do figure out the numerical value that makes you happy and can convey that via keys on your keyboard, let meknow :heart:

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Already responded bud lol.
Sorry but when I get email conversation alerts away from home I usually forget about them

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I noticed the si 8 I thought it was 10 , they are useless to me otherwise

InfernO will come to get you

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Thanks Soul but it's ok.

Then don't deal with me if you ain't haply.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought yiur helm and yet still you're still **** talking.

Really what they call you. Trollberg.
There you go again bud :)
Just because you spend some gold you think you can deal like a clown.
That helm deal was 2 days of nonsense involving your excuses and about 50 icqs.
Seriously?
You can be a tool and throw out names like Trollberg based upon nonsense other people post or you can let your actions speak for themselves and deal straight up.
You are unable to do that and based upon this thread I am not the only person who has experienced your nonsense lol

Last edited:

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
LOL trollberg ain't from me, it's what you're known to be. I was made aware.

Thank you. Come again!

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whatever darling
We are all just trying to buy and sell items on this trade board fairly and easily.
That is something that you have proven you are unable to do.
Quickblade, drewster and myself have all pointed that out in this thread.
You keep talking about other people calling me Trollberg though based upon discussions in Uhall :)
That really makes a great case for why you are terrible to deal with I guess?...
Any reason this cesspool hasn't been locked yet?
Peace out

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok bud
230 million for both.
icq me to arrange time. ill be available all tonight and tomorrow.
Thanks!!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can only say one thing: Had many trade deals with JD so far. He is a honest and reliable buyer and works hand in hand with the most renowned brokers in the UO-universe.

Just my 2 cents on this discussion...

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Bud blast from your past, quickly pay him, he'll troll you soon for having no fingers to press keyboard.

Trollberg needs the gold real bad, white toxic waste.