[Sold] Clean legendary bracelet 20+ Throwing/8dex/MI4/NS/HCI20/DCI15/10SSI/25DMI

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

JBOlsen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 21, 2009
Denmark
Auction

End time: 2/9 21:00 UK time
Reserve: 125mil
Bid inc.: 5mil

Item located on Europa shard, payment possible on Euro & Atlantic.

Clean brace.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Maldar

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
May 27, 2020
Not sure what the ceiling is, but i know it should be more than 15-20 million because i've paid that much for the same bracelet without the +20 throwing

JBOlsen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 21, 2009
Denmark
Thx for the input and offer.
Yes i guess if it had +20 necro instead of throwing it would make a significant difference.. not sure how popular throwers are.

Reactions: Keith of Sonoma

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sep 1, 2014
Long Island, New York
Thx for the input and offer.
Yes i guess if it had +20 necro instead of throwing it would make a significant difference.. not sure how popular throwers are.
I am also interested but was unclear if this was a sale or just a pure price check. Please post up if you decide to sell.

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Mar 9, 2015
nice find, i would be interested tooo