• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Clean Legendary 20 Splint War Fork

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys,

I just got this really odd item. It is a 20 Splint War Fork with hit spell and other useful mods. It has a huge negative, hit area. What is most odd to me is that it isn't brittle or antique. I don't think I've ever gotten a Legendary that wasn't brittle, antique or cursed. What do you guys think of it?

Melchior1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys,

I just got this really odd item. It is a 20 Splint War Fork with hit spell and other useful mods. It has a huge negative, hit area. What is most odd to me is that it isn't brittle or antique. I don't think I've ever gotten a Legendary that wasn't brittle, antique or cursed. What do you guys think of it?

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the cold area is a bummer and the magic arrow is at least better then harm... but with the huge pile of other mods.. plus being a fork.. well.. that thing is pretty killer!!! great find!

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be honest area effect shouldn't matter if your PvPing then it doesn't really matter who you flag on everyone is fair game in fel really nice item wish I had moneyz to buy it lol

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol...would have probably binned that...u guys/gals are playing a totatally differnt UO to me....[whatever- each to his/her own]