• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Clean Legendaries, Dbl Blessed Sandals, non-rep *REAL* 20 stealth cape & 1 brittle item

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
straticsauction3.jpg
1- 225m reserve
2- 75m reserve
3- 50m reserve
4- 60m reserve
5- 30m reserve
6- 30m reserve
7- 40m reserve
8 - 60m reserve
9- 25m reserve
10- 7m reserve
11- 550m reserve

We'll do 48 hour auction per item, beginning from the time stamp the moment a reserve is met. 10 minute rule applies.

Happy Bidding!

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I agree, other than #1 & #11 which are on the higher end the rest are priced fairly. Best of luck to the OP on these sales :).

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You think that is high priced, go around to the malls around Atlantic Luna and ask for prices on the armor setting on safes. Even moderate intensity like roof loot they want hundreds of millions for when just 4 or so months they were asking for a small percentage for that. I inquired about a gorget with hci dci and the mana and mpr wasn't even at max and he wanted 550M for it. These guys are the ones that scripted the Purtrifier until the devs nerfed the loot table screwing it up for the rest of us and now they want to price gouge players. The word was that high mod armor was not coming back so they now are considering them rare items.
I do agree the number one item I could see at 100M on vendors but if the mpr was maxed maybe. I am not saying anything about the seller but as it seems, when one player starts selling high, they all kinda stick with it.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
You think that is high priced, go around to the malls around Atlantic Luna and ask for prices on the armor setting on safes. Even moderate intensity like roof loot they want hundreds of millions for when just 4 or so months they were asking for a small percentage for that. I inquired about a gorget with hci dci and the mana and mpr wasn't even at max and he wanted 550M for it. These guys are the ones that scripted the Purtrifier until the devs nerfed the loot table screwing it up for the rest of us and now they want to price gouge players. The word was that high mod armor was not coming back so they now are considering them rare items.
I do agree the number one item I could see at 100M on vendors but if the mpr was maxed maybe. I am not saying anything about the seller but as it seems, when one player starts selling high, they all kinda stick with it.
I get that, the 11-14 mod items are going to be costly if they ninja nerfed the loot tables across the game. My prices are simply because these items are clean (not brittle, not antique, not cannot be repaired, not cursed, etc), they can be PoF'd over and over again. #1 I bought for my Sampire suit, but I don't really play my Sampire anymore after transferring my tamer. Why play a character that I have to actively pay attention to when I can press one button and then watch Netflix for the most part. And I need more gold for my ever expanding stable and scrolls for pets :gee: but yeah, prices are going to be high on that 11-14 mod range gear. I have a few pieces of it myself, never spent time farming heavily, but if you PvP'd at all in the past few years - you have some pieces that are now classified as "unobtainable and over-powered".

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Bump.

Open to offers below the reserves, no guarantees on a sale unless reserve is met though.

@Jonas_Chessy PM me or ICQ me @ 241837623 and we'll do the 5m for the sandals

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
1- 225m reserve, Offer 150
2- 75m reserve, Offer 50
6- 30m reserve, Offer 15
8 - 60m reserve, Offer 40

=/
If you agree to 180m on #1 - as that's what I'm into the piece for including bless deed, we got a deal on the package. The other prices are contingent on that.

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If you agree to 180m on #1 - as that's what I'm into the piece for including bless deed, we got a deal on the package. The other prices are contingent on that.
Sure that's fine, I wont be around til later though, ill pm you when I have time.