• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Clean Glacial Butcher

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best Offer Received 100m staff and 125 butcher. buyout 150 either.
Glacial Black Staff / 0 mods
Glacial Butcher Knife / 0 mods.
24/hrs before final sale
post only. icq ignored.
both items on vendor @ buyout price.

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I swear I am not trying to troll this or anything like that. This is a serious question. I have seen a lot of the glacial items(not the staff) selling for 45-65m over the past year. Your asking more and stating that it is "Clean". I remember seeing glacial items a couple years ago when I came back to UO selling for 100m or so. I bought a Glacial Dagger for 120m back then. I dont remember if those were "Clean" or not. I do however know that most of the ones, if not all, I see today have been imbued.

So what I am getting at...is the fact that yours is "Clean" what makes it worth so much more than the current market value on these items? Have so many been imbue that now having one that is "Clean" makes it extra rare? Once again, I started to not inquire because I didn't want to come across as trying to cause problems....but I have wondered myself why they went down so far in value over the past year and a half, and maybe this is the answer. Anyway..Thanks and sorry for going a little off topic.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its the same thing, just no mods on them. Before they were imbued type thing. Its basicly a non exceptional clean(modless) item, but its glacial.
Ive sold a few of each, I had a bunch from past idocs, I was sitting on them hoping they would build value.
Daggers are the cheapest. Have sold them from 30m-50m, next is the Pickaxe, again 30m-50m, Than Staves and Butchers, 100m-150m, and last the warmace. Since there was the artifact everyone dislikes, I guess few of the warmace were in circulation. They sell for the most, Ive sold them as low as 150m and as high as 400m, depending on the market. There are also Glacial bandanas and short pants, as Im sure you are aware. Ive never dealt with those much. I sold a couple already imbued (not clean) bandanas from 30-50m. I added a screenshot of an WarMace for example. mace.png