• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Classic client

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has been stated many times that the new expansion, when it arrives, will be accessible to both clients, the new one and 2D.

Siteswap

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless they decide to ditch the 2d client when takeup of the SA client reaches 95%.

Hmmm. Where have I heard that before? :bored:

K

Kazar

I'm not talking about 2d. I'm asking about the classic 2d. Because if this is what I have to look forward to (KR look), I don't like it. Just my opinion.

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will be able to use both the SA client and the Legacy client with the new expansion.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I said '2D' I meant the client most of us are playing now. There will be two clients, our current classic one, and SA, which is a development of KR - and in my opinion already, at just going into open beta, far better than KR was when it went live. It has more functionality and fewer bugs.