• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

city governors

andyjacksons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
seen some good posts a good idea iv seen is for a notice board to be placed near stone that the governors could post ideas and have the ability to set ideas that can be voted on by citizens

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seen some good posts a good idea iv seen is for a notice board to be placed near stone that the governors could post ideas and have the ability to set ideas that can be voted on by citizens
New Magincia has a Town Hall with a board to post, just a little North, Northwest of the bank.....the house with the statues of the govenor in front! ;)

EM_Troubadour

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I am still learning this system as you are. I am not sure of the details - but a method of communication would be a great thing to have. I am not sure it is possible (without Dev programming time) to limit a ballot box to "citizens" of a specific town - but it is a possibility. If you see suggestions or systems that are working on other shards, feel free to post them here in hopes that we can duplicate the.

Currently, we are working on getting a meeting place set-up for the Governor's Council. More news to come.

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am still learning this system as you are. I am not sure of the details - but a method of communication would be a great thing to have. I am not sure it is possible (without Dev programming time) to limit a ballot box to "citizens" of a specific town - but it is a possibility. If you see suggestions or systems that are working on other shards, feel free to post them here in hopes that we can duplicate the.

Currently, we are working on getting a meeting place set-up for the Governor's Council. More news to come.
Any update on when our first counsil meeting will be held?

EM_Troubadour

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I hope next weekend once I can get the conference room completed. The special chairs take some tricky work to get them set up. I will announce it here, the EM Site, and In Game as soon as it is confirmed.

EM Troubadour

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I will be on vacation from 27th on.....I hope we can get together before!