• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

City Elections December 2016

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

City Elections December 2016

City Elections

December 1st is the start of a new Election period. When asked Governor Dezerai said with a smile on her face that she will be running once more for the office of Moonglow and ask that all her citizens once more vote for her.

View attachment 57702
Below is information regarding the election
  • City Elections begin on the first day of March, June, September, and December.
  • The Nomination period beings on the first day of the listed months and lasts for 1 real world week.
  • Players wishing to nominate themselves can visit the City Stone located near the banks of each of the Loyalty Cities.
Read more about this article here...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have one error with the above article, elections are every six months. The information I was using is at UOGuide.com. However, that information is in error. Thank you Alex , for reminding me of that change I had totally forgotten about it.

Please check the post you made about elections as its innacurate, its 6 months instead of 3 months cycles and they start the 1 december and 1 of June

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I saw at least three city stone with no nominations, come on folks! Let make sure this period of governorship is full at the Monthly meetings, run for office (Not Moonglow, Brit, or Minoc) ;)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
A reminder for all. Voting will start tomorrow and will run for one week. Good Luck!