• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

City Down 8:18pm EST

• Thread starter imported_Calina.Rhiannon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Calina.Rhiannon

Anyone else get the error 23 and then log back in to see city is down?

G

All I know is 2 people crashed aswell, maybe they are fixing this lag.

M

master_of_none

Haha, have 8.22 est when city booted me after finally getting into city view after major 35% hang ... did you get a heads up before rest of us.. LOL j/k
Good they took it down.. it needs work on... good for the Dev's on being on it!

G

Sorry everyone it was me! I was logging in and I crashed EA-Land! Don't hurt me!

I

imported_Calina.Rhiannon

Yup, the lag was pretty bad there for awhile. Hopefully it's just a reboot and nothing too crazy

I

imported_Armonia

Yes got error 23 and then went to sim selection screen and city was down.

G

glass_angel

yes and i am really starting to get my panties in a twist seeing as this makes it 3 out of 5 nights this week i cant play

A

yep yep...I had JUST signed back in and errored out to find the city down. hope it vanquishes the lagg monster
*shudders*

G

not sure.. error 23.. POOF.. select a sim screen.. now city is down
It was running just fine earlier today.. why mess with it just to add voting cards (that not ALL of us got) and from the thread I'm reading, noone likes it anyway. lol

Reminds me of beta... back then we had 1 city and sooo much lag, so they created more cities to ease it... why put everyone back in the same city again??? To bring the lag back? LOL

I

imported_TrebleMaker8

Oh good! I'm glad! Lag was making me a little aggravated

Hopefully this helps!

I

imported_Calina.Rhiannon

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry everyone it was me! I was logging in and I crashed EA-Land! Don't hurt me!

[/ QUOTE ]

*GASP*

I knew it was you all along!

B

Bob Park

what lag???? I wa s having no lag
it was stop and go! ooooooo like that siggy you got in red
)

I

imported_TrebleMaker8

Oh! Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

G

Guys game is in beta so its gonna have alittle speed bumps along the way. Peace out.

L

LiL MsBehavin

Yeah got the boot also. I sure hope they can resolve the lag.. its was horrible!

I

imported_Calina.Rhiannon

LOL! Well, it -is- Friday night, prime time, one server and beta...

*waits calmly*

Take you time, DEVs

G

glass_angel

the post says when u get booted to go back in...it isnt working.....

G

<blockquote><hr>

All I know is 2 people crashed aswell, maybe they are fixing this lag.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought they fixed the lag last week? Guess not.

G

glass_angel

whatever the city...it still doesnt work....

and i dont believe we have been told anything about what the story is now

G

<blockquote><hr>

Oh good! I'm glad! Lag was making me a little aggravated

Hopefully this helps!

[/ QUOTE ]

TM? Aggravated??? No... it can't be!

I

imported_TrebleMaker8

<blockquote><hr>

TM? Aggravated??? No... it can't be!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hush!

P

poppet

Decides to come back in 3 hours and watch the nightly "Server Down, Forum Fights" begin

W

Whitilicious 07'

LOL Calina and i will have a party thread by then !! wooot

I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

at least some can get their fix and be ok w/ the shut down .....

A

hey devs...could someone please pop in and let us know the dealio? would really appreciate it
just wanna know if I have time to clean the kitchen, or the whole house before we are back online

G

ok so why is city status "up" but city "closed"? Im confused, I didnt know the status could be both at the same time

G

GrandpaRob

<blockquote><hr>

ok so why is city status "up" but city closed? Im confused

[/ QUOTE ]

I would guess they've brought it back online but closed it so people can't log in while they're working on something.

W

Whitilicious 07'

The server probably finally crashed after all of the major lag , Im sure they are working on it, And haven't had time to respond .

G

glass_angel

its been a half hour....any info would be nice by now...even like a...we kno theres an issue

P

PHREEKESIM

Is it just me...(not complaining, just stating something I noticed) I noticed that every time they reboot the city they're not able to boot it back up again.

G

I think the game itself rebelled against the silly names.
Now they are trying to calm it down by feeding it some SL avatars.

W

Whitilicious 07'

They obviously know theres an issue , yes it would be nice to have a word from them , i myself would rather have them working on the problem so i can get back in game instead of answering the obvious questions . Why did it shut down ...LAG when will it be up ...Im sure they dont have an answer for that at this moment , let's hope its not long . Pari could u just give us 1 word thats all i ask and u can pick whatever word u like hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.