• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Citizens Gathering & White Net Toss

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As Governor of Skara Brae I would like to invite all of our other Governors and fine citizen of the realm to a community gathering.

Time: 7:00 pm pacific time
Date: August 17, 2013

I, as well as any other Governors, will be on hand to hear issues from around the land that should be brought to the Kings attention.

Following the meeting we will journey by moongate to the pirate cove of Bucs Den. Reports of all manner of sea monsters have been reported in the area. We will be throwing out white nets in hopes of snaring these beasts and hauling them to the surface so they may be dispatched.. Thus ensuring safe passage for the Kings merchant ships. While several nets have been provided, any citizen who wishes to bring additional nets will be welcomed.

As our town cryer's guild has been on holiday, please pass word to your fellow citizens.

Until we meet,

Lord Osyn-Dal

Last edited:

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'll be sure to have Seona make an appearance. It probably won't be for too long, since Laria is the one who likes to do the fighting still (Seona is still training. I could probably get her close, but it's still a work in progress.. Heh.)

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
wouldn't it be better to post this to the EVENTS calendar? Then it will automatically appear on Stratics & get better exposure.
I'll see if can make it - I have a few nets myself (altho not white).

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
wouldn't it be better to post this to the EVENTS calendar? Then it will automatically appear on Stratics & get better exposure.
I'll see if can make it - I have a few nets myself (altho not white).
To be honest I don't know how many folks actually check other Napa Valley pages. I posted a link under the normal Napa forum, but it seems like this is the one that gets the most reads.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I know what you're saying Merus...

post where you want - however if we want more people to see our player events, anything posted here is not automatically "bumped" to the main UO stratics pages. If this were in Events, by all means, I'd poke the admins or do it myself to get approval and it would show on our calendar as well as over on Stratics.

just sayin. :)

kaiya_uo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its an napa event not a everyone from different shards come over event so it is best to keep it in napa forums be it em or napa valley