• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cities Going Down One at A Time

T

tc07

I am confused about the move if we have a sim in alphaville and bf are we going to be able to play both? and how do we just do it like we do when we have more then one account?

M

mysticlisa516

You are only going to be able to play one at a time. And the question on playing 2 accts at once, idk.

M

mike1977

There was talk on being allowed to play 2 at once on same account someday.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

I am confused about the move if we have a sim in alphaville and bf are we going to be able to play both? and how do we just do it like we do when we have more then one account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now we can only play one sim at a time on an account. In the future they hope to let us play more than one at a time. If your AV and BF sims are on same account you will only be able to play one at a time after merge.

M

mysticlisa516

ummmm Did you guys go home for the night? Been a while since last update.

S

Synfully Sweet

i am tired and going to bed will hopefully see my BF sim in morning! G'night all happy simming!

M

mike1977

Me too. My main sim is in DG, and I keep searching for him in EA Land to see if he made it over yet. :/

I

imported_LFancey

No I am here.....

Working thru them...

Me, Greg, Paul, Larry, Pari.... still in the office.

I won't leave you hanging... one way or the other I will tell ya.

Lee

G

What a lovely way to spend your Friday night? Drinks, anyone????

D

docktadecka

thanks for burning the midnight oil in our name! keep up the good work!

I

imported_LFancey

Alphaville UP
Blazing Falls Down
Calvins Creek Down
Dans Grove UP
Jolly Pines Down
Dragons Cove UP
East Jerome UP
Mount Fuji Down

Lee

Come hang out with me in The Pleasure Hole and listen to internet radio.

I

imported_LFancey

Alphaville UP
Blazing Falls Down
Calvins Creek Down
Dans Grove UP
Jolly Pines Down
Dragons Cove UP
East Jerome UP
Mount Fuji UP

Lee

C

calvinscreeksim

can someone explain what is going on here?. i have no idea why cities are going down lol, and do not give me a link to a 5 page board about how technical this whole thing is. i just want a simple couple lines, not paragraphs.

thanks and cheers, with the captain at hand right now

I

imported_LFancey

<blockquote><hr>

can someone explain what is going on here?. i have no idea why cities are going down lol, and do not give me a link to a 5 page board about how technical this whole thing is. i just want a simple couple lines, not paragraphs.

[/ QUOTE ]

We are running the bullet train. which means move.

FFL

Lee

G

CC Sim - they are moving sims from production cities to EA-Land WITHOUT properties...just like a sim move. They did it this morning but had problems, now they're working on it city by city.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

We are running the bullet train. which means move.

FFL

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

C

calvinscreeksim

okay thanks

edited for quick answer by Lee and Sindran.

I

imported_LFancey

Alphaville UP
Blazing Falls Down
Calvins Creek Down
Dans Grove UP
Jolly Pines UP
Dragons Cove UP
East Jerome UP
Mount Fuji UP

Lee

BF and CC are coming down the tracks....

I

imported_LFancey

Alphaville UP
Blazing Falls Down
Calvins Creek UP
Dans Grove UP
Jolly Pines UP
Dragons Cove UP
East Jerome UP
Mount Fuji UP

Lee

I

imported_fajjaa

Hey Lee, I have a sim on that last train, he said the conductor just announced over the intercom, asking all the little sims to get out and help push. All those little sims out in the snow and cold pushing that train. Anyway, my sim asked me to ask you, if you are that guy plopped over in the chair in the dining car, with the funny hat on ?

I

imported_LFancey

NOW ARIVING ON TRACK 9…

BLAZING FALLS!!!

All cities are back on line. Welcome to EA-Land..

Lee

We are done here...

Thanks for coming to The Pleasure Hole and having fun with us while we did thsi.

G

<blockquote><hr>

NOW ARIVING ON TRACK 9…

BLAZING FALLS!!!

All cities are back on line. Welcome to EA-Land..

Lee

We are done here...#]

Thanks for coming to The Pleasure Hole and having fun with us while we did thsi.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hurray Thanks my sim arrived al in one piece with the name i gave her when i first started playing sims - gonna keep it, i kinda got used to it on my other sim and peeps know me by it andyway just to say THANKS FOR THE TRAVEL TICKET and for staying up late on a Friday Night to make it happen wtg guys (now can we have the money raised on the payouts plzzzzzzzzzzzzz just a a litttle? pretty please witha cherry on top .............................. *begs*

B

brendagfrie

Will there be moves today as well or are they shut down for the weekend now?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

If you set your sims to move to EA Land from AV and BF, then today you'd see them in EA Land instead of AV and BF. You have to initiate the move though....if you want to go now. If not then your sims will automatically move when the merging of the cities starts happening, at which point they will bring the house they own too. The ones riding the bullet train have given up any houses they own.

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of my friends said that his BF sim didn't move to EA Land. I know all my sims moved so not sure what happened to his.

M

mysticlisa516

Thanks for the long hours on moves yesterday. Both sims arrived safely.

I

imported_LFancey

We moved all sims in the move lists from all cities. If it was not scheduled before hand then the moves will happen next week.

Lee

H

HunnyBunny

If we scheduled a move after all the other sims moved last night should we cancel it? Or leave it in the queue for next week?

G

<blockquote><hr>

If we scheduled a move after all the other sims moved last night should we cancel it? Or leave it in the queue for next week?

[/ QUOTE ]

Leave it in the Queue for Monday!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Leave it in the Queue for Monday!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, if it was queued after the manual moves yesterday, then I'd leave it. If however I had a move scheduled beforehand, or thought I did and the sim didn't move, then I'd cancel it and reset it if I was in that position, because since Lee et al says they executed all moves in the que, then for some reason that move that I'd thought had been scheduled for some reason wasn't put in the que, so it would need to be reset to actually be put in the que....hope that made sense. LOL