• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Christmas Cheer!!

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hey guys!! Its almost that time of year again where Moonglow's elves begin to create lists of gifts for our favorite Siege Perilous Family :) As you all know last year we hosted a Christmas party in Moonglow this year is going to be a tad different. I have been decorating a Christmas house in Safe Haven, (right in front of the town stone of safe haven) AKA Britain Cross roads. I have had a few friends to request we have the party there. Why not? It could be fun right? :) I am still working on the Christmas house but here is a few things Id like to request and for you to keep in mind. I would love to do the gift exchange from last year, where you donated a gift in a mail box and we switch the boxes all up and give your gift to someone else and you receive one, I have a mail box at my safe haven house on the porch which can be used for this. I'd also like to know if you think you can come.. I would love to give each of you a gift that I think you would enjoy/need/or just want. Being able to know who all would like to come or will be there would be terrific! I also need some ''elf'' helpers. If you would like to help out, have a request on making this Christmas event better please let me know! As always, there will be a party, games, and much fun. When am I planning all of this? Im sure you are wondering.. sorry guys im quite the scatter brain tonight, Im planning for December 14th at 2;30 pm eastern. Yes this early for some of you but I am trying my hardest to keep it in a time that most people can come. After all Siege has many players with different time zones. I will not tolerate people killing each other at this Christmas house either. If you begin a fight you will be booted from the house immediately until you decide weather or not you want to join in on the fun. I have thought about a small mini event to go along with this to let loose the reds that want to kill people into doing duels.. no looting... just pure fun duels at the old ocllo arena :) Any thoughts or questions? don't be afraid to ask guys! Lets get this ball rolling :)

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Oh yes... (as I said total scatter brain right now) whole point of this being entitled Christmas Cheer... Wanna show off how much cheer you have? There will be a fashion contest. The Best dressed person representing the most epic Christmas outfit will win. As always the Prize is a mystery *grins*

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Can I run around nekked like the baby Jesus?...la

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol Id rather you atleast wear a robe... speaking of robes would you like a blessed one for Christmas? I know usually if you die from being stolen from most people would loot you dry, atleast you would get to keep a nice robe and no, not a death robe. :)

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol Id rather you atleast wear a robe... speaking of robes would you like a blessed one for Christmas? I know usually if you die from being stolen from most people would loot you dry, atleast you would get to keep a nice robe and no, not a death robe. :)
I'm pretty sure, Rico has a wardrobe like mine with blessed shoes and pants and an entire rack of the same shirts. ^^ Its almost the uniform of the profession. ;)

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Newbie clothing ftw!!! The only thing I seem to have lost are the old scout boots, so instead I have been wearing my AoS sandles with a kilt. Been working some trade skills and try to minimize the load in my pack to hold more ore :) ...la

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have delivered 4 barrels of Holiday Cheer Brandy to your house, hopefully it will be matured in time for the party :p If not, we'll get into the brewers private reserves!

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
thank you guys so much.. I still have a ton of deco to do and if you all wanna help me out by giving me some suggestions I am totally open for ideas! I'll have to come up with many games and things for you all to do to keep it going. Tjalle I'll do the best I can.. Here's what I have so far as for ideas for games :)

Snow Ball Fight!; Bring your own snow piles to throw or Ill give you one you can borrow
Christmas Pagent; Wear your most epic Christmas outfit!
Cookie dough relay; Santa is very hungry this Christmas.. Run the course with a pan of cookies in your back pack to deliver to Santa!
Christmas Carol musical chairs; I'll be ''singing'' my version of Christmas chairs while you all shove each other for chairs :)
Reigndeer tipping; Uhm Katt.. there is no reigndeer to tip... yes.. sadly I know.. so im making up my own version of that one.. details coming soon :)
Story in a box; You will have several Christmas themed items that you will have to include in a story who ever has the best story wins :)
Back Pack art contest; use what ever you want to make something Christmas themed.
Christmas Parade; Ill have some deco set up outside for all of you that dress in your best Christmas outfits, you can walk down that parade like you own it!
Murder the Santa; We all know that if we don't give our poor reds something to kill then it just wouldn't be fun to them.. Someone will dress up as Santa, and you will either run away trying not to die to our reds, the red will be the Santa, or you try to fight back... this one should be fun *evil grin*
It isn't over until the drunk people sing; Sing as much as possible with 3 bottles of Christmas cheer :)
This is all I have for now and if you have more ideas im all out for listening!