• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chocolatiering Confections should give buffs.

• Thread starter DarkScripture
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

DarkScripture

.. Since the ingredients are semi rare dropping only on few paragons using RNG. These could give buffs like those of small fish. Might be better to find a way to stack these buff to make them useful, and not compete with potions and others buff types. Give these items some real use.
.. Hunting I slay allot of paragons and get more of these ingredients than ppl want. So I say we create a "want".
To keep this on target of finding a usefulness, I suggest non PvP buffs. We have enough issues with PvP as is.

AaronTheAssassin

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd disagree with you on making them as useful as small fish.

Small Fishes are useless, their buffs are so minor and last for too little time.