• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chivalry 100 or 120?

• Thread starter Carl of Rigel
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Carl of Rigel

Does it make a big difference in having 120 over 100? I'm working up a Swords/Chivalry Char. and wanted to know before investing in the PS. Thanks!

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Comparing 120 to 100 Chiv will get you 10%(15% total) more damage on your consecrate weapon. Also will bump your EOO damage by 20% (84% total). Should also negate most if not all of the defense chance penalty from Divine Fury and give you about 3% more hit chance 5% more damage (some one can confirm that on test center).
Close Wounds will probably get you about 3-5 more points.
I think your Cure Chance for Lethal poison will jump form 80 to 96%
And I cant remember the math in the other stuff so I'd suggest hitting TC and seeing which works best for your needs.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Logrus,

The damage increase from Divine fury goes over the item damage 100 cap? For example if I run 100% damage inc from items, would I gain the extra damage from the DI mod from divine fury within the over all 300% cap that is.

Bonus from 120 chiv while running consecrate and EOO at the same time means that you can hit the 300% cap without perfection at all? and if DI from divine fury can go over that...

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Divine Fury doesnt go over the Item cap. But higher chiv will increase the hit chance bonus, and decrease the defense chance penalty when you do use it.
@ 120 Chiv your Concecrate Weapon and EOO should give you 99% bonus damage. So if you used a super slayer, you wouldnt need perfection at all.

Last edited: