• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chief Detective Sheffield has found the Goblins Secret Cave

EM Vladimere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chief Detective Sheffield has found the Goblins Secret Cave.

He has asked all citizens meet at the Blaze Tent at the Luna Fairgrounds at 8pm est tonight 2/23/10.

Chief Detective Sheffield will be leading the group to the cave with Ozog as 2nd in Command.

Rumor has it that some of the Goblin Trap Makers are doing some work and making more Traps.

Chief Detective Sheffield will be handing out the traps after the event to the lucky citizens that manage to find a Deed Redeemable for the Traps (Limit 1 Per Account).

The gate at the Blaze tent will be limited to 10 minutes once opened so if your late dont expect to get in on the action

There will be a gate out of the cave that will last for a couple hours in case you happen to die (computer crashed or what ever reason)

Death robes will be instantly awarded to those that do manage to die.

EM Vladimere

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Good turn out for the event. Although being gated into an insta swarm got me killed a little hehehe. I had some fun. Was tons of people there but, I figured since it was posted EM items were obtainable for a select few that many Rare shard traders were there on battle characters.

EM Vladimere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chief Detective Sheffield reports that the citizens did a job well done and wishs to congratulate each one.

Reports are comming in that the cave tonight was only a meeting place and not the attack force as was expected.

More news will follow

EM Vladimere

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Citizen asks Cheif Detective Sheffield please don't release anymore purple goblin traps. There are more hues on the dye tub menu :)

R

Rivi

Hmmm Well Manticore just because you came to Chessy and got your purple one does not mean that all of us have... And I for one want a purple one as purple is my favorite color.

Rivi