• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Chest Artifact 10LMC, 10Mana, 5Int, 3-4MR, Proper Resists

hirikawa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Want to buy chest located on Europa. Stats can be a bit lower then on topic title.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check my luna shop east side inside walls tons of that armor available.

hirikawa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Aye but i already bought item from Gailngree. Will search some gloves like that in your shop SoulWeaver but most item there i saw also got LRC and i would like to have as less as possible of that stat. I need them for Pure Paladin setup so it's total waste of space for me :(

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm it may be a waste of space but if it has the exact properties your looking for whats the difference... heh

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco's UI. But it is not properly working for weeks already. Every time you log in it patches for minutes. No one I know is using it anymore...
What do you mean not working? I'm still using it without any problems.

Galingree

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do you mean not working? I'm still using it without any problems.
What I mean is that every time you start the patcher it patches Version 6.0 Beta 7 for quite some time. Very annoying. That the imbuning intensities for items (like the above) are completely wrong has nothing to do with it.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I mean is that every time you start the patcher it patches Version 6.0 Beta 7 for quite some time. Very annoying. That the imbuning intensities for items (like the above) are completely wrong has nothing to do with it.
Just make a shortcut to the EC play sound. Exe file and it won't check for updates each time and loads up in normal time. Yes the intensities have been way off since release. I dunno why as they were spot on with the previous Pincos.