• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

chessy says

C

chessy_sp

i cut the mountain. i burn the mountain. i shape the mountain. i feel the need for more interactivity. can i join your guild? i make great flimsy merchandise. also, how wants to buy a hatchet?

G

I know Demetrius is looking for a good source of ingots, he'll probably buy all you can dig.

Similarly, contact Kat or Kelmo or Hattori about TnT/Ao. We always need crafters and have some good vendor houses.

G

*smiles* I will be a bit busy until this evening. I would like to visit with chessy about Myth.

C

chessy_sp

give me a loom, shovel, or hatchet and i can work miracles. unless the fighters be made of wood, sheep, or mountainside, i have no way about the battle. hehe *snort*

G

I MAKE LOOMS well I do on my Miranda.

I bet I still have looms spinning wheels many more addons just taking up space in my house as deeds, some in every direction that I took off my vendors when I shut em all down, ya welcome TO any of em,

and junk smith bods can give one endless supply of shovels... I do have a smith doing junk bods. Unless someone got em, there are prob 20++ sturdy shovels still in a box in MYTH guild house unused by anyone you can have some !

G

Actually if ya not rich and famous yet for mega size plot house...Brit by where my house is, is perfect to get all the ore and wood etc. one can possibly desire, and........red and blue wandering healers just land all over up there by my house...there are empty spots behind my house that fit classic L and log cabins and more its all empty nearly behind my house save for a vila behind me and few way up top there empty...in the middle of resources all over up there. *include wandering lizardmen on occassion for free spined hides* lol Guess they get lost finding the brit cemetary and land in my front yard to wit...they become a tunic !

I gm'd all my craft skills when I was new here all right by brit mostly and minoc both..all them trees just kept calling my name !
*and ore*

C

chessy_sp

hehe. howdy neighbor.

intriguing, this whole MYTH business. tell me more, please.

G

Where did ya place a house plot since ya said *neighbor* ...you the one new one in my front yard ?? IF SO it really fits a 9 x 13 .. I know cuz I owned that too and put vendors up there in my front yard on my other acct. if that the place.

C

chessy_sp

its my specialty! the finest ore to bar services anywhere! i think... and well... anything really. i now have ICQ as well so... do ya need hatchets though?