• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

chessy down again today

Z

Zelda of Zed

OMG THE HAMSTER!!!!!!

As i look in the cage... the little guy is flat on his back.. with his legs in the air.. I pull him out start CPR!!! "BREATH DAMN IT... BREATH!!!!!"

Pouts..... ummmmm i am gonna that to talk to that guy who sold me the last 2 rodents.

Zelda...

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried calling the EA support line - they're closed.

Will try again in a few mins at 8am central...

:bored:

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chrissay says they're working on it...

think I will go clean bathrooms in the interim.

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chesapeake is Down
Chrissay Zeeman
22 Aug 2009 11:14:24
We are aware that Chesapeake is down. At this time we do not have an estimated time of when it will be back up. Keep an eye on the Herald for updates. We will update this post approximately every 2 hours until the shard returns. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused

Z

Zelda of Zed

I second that!!!!!!!!!

I am telling ya... its been every darn Sat.... and i have to scramble to get done everything before auction.

Zelda....
The Hamster Killer of Cheesy

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know right, great lakes got that revert crap, this is like the 3rd time in 2 weeks, we want something!

N

Nez

I just want the server back up. I dont work today and want to play. lol. I was watching a house that was suppose to be idoc today but its still greatly because the server went down. *pouts

I still love UO!:danceb:

Z

Zelda of Zed

i know right, great lakes got that revert crap, this is like the 3rd time in 2 weeks, we want something!
In that picture Demon you have in your tag... grin.. i wanna know which one you are... rof....

Z...

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Considering that Chessy going down has become a regularly scheduled event, I think the IT techs need to take a very close look at the server housing the shard.

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
after 5 hours chessy is back but cant connecting grrrr

the client could not attack to the game server.it must have been taken down. please wait a few minutes and try again:cursing:

N

Nez

Well, I guess today is a good day to just sleep. Maybe Chessy will be back up tonight. lol:thumbsup:

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
some turd better fix it, they probably think its fixed since you can see the name in the shard listing........

W

Wormie

6 hrs of downtime of chessy ... whats the number for my refund?

we do deserve a update after 6 hrs!!!!!!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Another Chessy issue? What are you guys doing over there?

Z

Zelda of Zed

Another Chessy issue? What are you guys doing over there?
Sorry... dude.. i am just not good with pets... ask any of my guild mates. I have lost so many pets its not funny.

I swore i filled his food bowls the other day...

Zelda...

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahha sure................. just what did ya put in their lil rodent food bowls ... ? ?

I mean since they seemed to be MIA or dirtnapped ....AGAIN !!!

Z

Zelda of Zed

Well... it was the carton of food i always give him....
and I did say i tried CPR.... I think he just died of old age.

Zelda...

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Considering that Chessy going down has become a regularly scheduled event, I think the IT techs need to take a very close look at the server housing the shard.
Hey now! Dont blame to IT department! You go and deal with the Chessy server and will see how easy it is for you. Lucky I love you Wildstar. Servers are not a simple thing.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Not saying it was Gareth. Just pointing out that something must be wrong with it.