• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) ChessieFest 2015 meeting

What day is best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I'm looking to hold a meeting for fest staff some time within the next week. If everyone can let me know what day(s) are best for you; figure maybe 8 pm (or mention below), and I'll try to schedule whenever we can get the most people there. :)

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Temptation doesn't have a stratics account, but she ICQ'd saying Saturday also is best for her. I'll let this run through the morning in case anyone else has thoughts, but it's looking like this Saturday around 8 EST is our best bet.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Temptation doesn't have a stratics account, but she ICQ'd saying Saturday also is best for her. I'll let this run through the morning in case anyone else has thoughts, but it's looking like this Saturday around 8 EST is our best bet.
That is the exact same time as the Holly story contest. :(

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Good call Ivy :D Ok, Sunday at 8 pm it is! :D I'm at the cottage for the week, and don't have my notes with me, but if everyone on the fest staff can help spread the word, let's say Sunday at 8 pm EST at the King's Men Theater in Britain?