• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Chesapeake] Intro, Jack Parker

J

Jack Parker

Hail fellow comrades!

First I would like to introduce myself, I am Jack Parker. I am originally from Serpent's Hold. I trained along side of some of the best warriors of our time there. My father was a blacksmith making weapons for these warriors. He earned an honest living making swords and armor for members of the Order of the Silver Serpent, and then the Royal Britannian Guard. He was a very nice man but for some reason all of the guard did not trust him and kept a close watch on him. I never understood why they treated him this way. He told me he was an orphan. He was the nicest man I have ever known. He died when I was 14 years of age. Having only what my father left me I tried to join the Britannian guard, they would not let me in because of my age. I lived off of my fathers earnings, and doing small jobs around the shops for two years but then soon realized I needed to start making a living of my own. At 16 I was still too young to join, so I moved the the city of Jhelom to become a mercenary and fight in the pit. I saved up all of my winnings and when I was 18 I moved to the city of Britain. I then tried to join the guards once again only to be denied because of my family history. They would not tell me more and kicked me out. With my father dead I had no idea of knowing what they meant. It has to be before his time because he was not a traitor or a bad man in any way. I wish I could figure out what happened. Well one day I was walking around New Haven and bumped into a very nice man named Ares. He asked me if I wanted to join OkuB. This was the opportunity of a life time and I finally am able to be a part of something. Although my duties to protect the city come first I will always try to find out what happened in my family so long ago. Thank you for listening and I will see you around.

Jack Parker