Chesapeake Community 2013 Holiday/Christmas Tree

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
This years Holiday/Christmas Tree will literally be the Chesapeake Community Tree because it will be built by the players of the Chesapeake. The tree will be made out of Elephant Ear plants grown by players in the City of New Magincia so their names will appear on the plants.

Lady Angelica has setup a vendor at the Governors office in New Magincia to help everyone grow their plants. Players have already begun growing them in the large garden area located on the North-West side of the city.

Once your plant is ready drop it in the mailbox located on the steps of the Governors office in New Magincia.

Reactions: old gypsy

Angelica/Kristen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 28, 2010
vboards.stratics.com
If you've never planted a plant before ...don't let that intimidate you! Free lessons!! If you'd like to plant and don't have an elephant ear seed please let Gareth, Ivy, Perkie Pixel or me know we have lots!!!!

Reactions: old gypsy

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Doos dey hab ta bees plane elefant eer plants ors kin dey be cullers?

~ Icky Rotblossom ~

Reactions: Lord Gareth

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 22, 2013
What ??? Was vibrant at midnight yesterday ! Going to fix that tonight..

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
Also feel free to plant extra ones on alt characters, we are going to need a lot of them. Also if anyone has extra room on their accounts it would be nice to have some grown by the Player Run townships on the shard

Ps. @ Drosselmeyer and Dam-You-Nar if you guys have time to plant some we'd like yours as well.

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 9, 2006
Plants wither and die at my touch sadly. I have only been successful recently with a bunch of potted cactus and a baby christmas tree irl. They do look amusing placed next to each other though.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
Plants wither and die at my touch sadly. I have only been successful recently with a bunch of potted cactus and a baby christmas tree irl. They do look amusing placed next to each other though.
They are a PITA since you have to check them everyday Skah!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Oct 2, 2013
Ontario
Are we wanting only Magicina ones? My garden beds are looking quite tempting :p

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 22, 2013
Oh great ! I let mine die apparently.. Too busy with this campain thing.. There are no seeds left on the vendor, would anyone have one plz ?

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Oh great ! I let mine die apparently.. Too busy with this campain thing.. There are no seeds left on the vendor, would anyone have one plz ?
Let mees noe wat timez tonite yoos gonna bees in da game... mees gotz plenties ub seeds.

~ Icky Rotblossom ~

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
They are Pitas sometimes since they need daily attention and sometimes more then one thing of water. Perhaps grow 2 this times in case one becomes infected

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 22, 2013
Now thats an idea ! I'll plant them on separate days too so I have a better chance ! :p

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
I am planning to have the tree lighting tonight, unfortunately I am not sure how fully decorated the tree will be. I slipped and fell on the ice Saturday night and hurt my back but will do my best to have it complete.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2004
Nashville, TN
I am planning to have the tree lighting tonight, unfortunately I am not sure how fully decorated the tree will be. I slipped and fell on the ice Saturday night and hurt my back but will do my best to have it complete.
Get well soon!

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 22, 2013

*targets Gareth*
In Vas Mani

Take good care, and heal fast !!

Tehan.