• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

checking on my to find out list

W

woody_cats

ok was sitting here at lunch and trying to plan a uo weekend marathon and came to the conclusion i am either way outdated or something

did we ever hear if chocolate and chocolate ingrediance would become stackable

2 we are still waiting on bank decoration except origin, baja and atlantic.

3 we have no date when sa may be released ,beta tested or anything

4 we have no idea when the 11th anniversary japan promotional items will be back on gamestore

5 event this weekend for shadowlord faction members but no details.

6any idea what a template for thrower or imbeder should be so i can get started training if needed

sure I will think of more. appreciate any input you can give

A

Aboo

. . .4 we have no idea when the 11th anniversary japan promotional items will be back on gamestore. . .
It hasn't been another 4 months yet since they were in the gamestore for the short time they were on February 17 so we can't possibly expect to see them in the near future.

But you are correct we have no idea when/if they will be back in the gamestore.

T

Tazar

3 we have no date when sa may be released ,beta tested or anything
From two recent Developer posts, I got the impression it is in beta now.

O

Old Man of UO

grrr so missed beta testing
SA has not been offered to the general public for beta testing, only closed to the Focus Group at this time. Hopefully the beta will be offered to open testing soon, since I don't feel the Focus Group has done such a hot job in the past... missed way! way! too many problems on the initial release.

W

woody_cats

good to know did not miss it just not among the elite but than that might have its advantage can always blame them. hehe just though of something what templete or account templete would a beta focus group member have
could not be a crafter as crafting always messed up. can not be a treasure hunter or fisher loot to poor. can not be a thief. could mot be a pirate would want to work on seaways and naval warfair . could not be a low lvl scripter would not have patiance to play hours without scripts. could not be a high lvl script writer either as would be confident that could mod it in a few days for his purposes

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...since I don't feel the Focus Group has done such a hot job in the past... missed way! way! too many problems on the initial release.
That's rather unfair and highly illogical.

First of all, focus group testers do not program and distribute Ultima Online. If you have to "blame" anyone, blame the people that actually get paid to make the game.

Secondly, the focus groups have mostly worked the same way as these boards: players point out all of the problems, the dev team says "Thanks for your input!", ignores all of the problems, and releases a broken or mis-designed product. Although, I hear that this time things are supposedly refreshingly different.