• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Check your House Deco as Soon as Possible!

• Thread starter Crystal Canyon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crystal Canyon

If you have used gozas to create extra flooring space or extra levels on your house, you need to go to UHALL and check out the information on doing this.

Seems a lot of people have been banned for this (after about 6 years of doing it) and the rules have now been changed.

Its been one of those baaaaad UO days indeed! :gee:

M

Michael Wolf

Sounds like i took down my corner stair case just in time.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
think it is only ugly luna vendors in road and blocking house signs from what i have heard.
rest is allowed

:)

If you have used gozas to create extra flooring space or extra levels on your house, you need to go to UHALL and check out the information on doing this.

Seems a lot of people have been banned for this (after about 6 years of doing it) and the rules have now been changed.

Its been one of those baaaaad UO days indeed! :gee:

C

Crystal Canyon

Sounds like i took down my corner stair case just in time.
Luckily, it sounds like to me that for the time being, they have decided to lift the bans and suspentions and look into this matter further.

LOL...too bad it wasnt before I also took a lot of deco down! Oh well, Michael, it will give us something to do now and maybe even do different or better! :)

M

Michael Wolf

actually that was one of my spare housing accounts. I took down my lighthouse last weekend and closed that account. :( One more to go then I'll only have my main account left.

C

Crystal Canyon

actually that was one of my spare housing accounts. I took down my lighthouse last weekend and closed that account. :( One more to go then I'll only have my main account left.
I hate to hear that. But, as long as you have one account going we know you will around! :)