• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] check values/vendor limits

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
since the re-introduction of the em program it seems there are alot more people actively getting into rare collecting (alot more than when i left the game a couple years ago), with that comes more demand for items and therefore higher prices... so im curious if there are any real reasons why vendors are limited at 100 mil prices and why checks are limited to 1 mil? i can't truly think of any cons to raising both... buying off a vendor is the safest way to do it and everyone wants the greatest amount of safety especially when dealing with the higher value items, so it seems ridiculous to have to use a less than optimal system when making those trades. (not to mention the vendor fees the game could get cuz it desperately needs more goldsinks)

2nd, is there any real reason why checks are limited to a mil? if the vendor value limit was raised then this would remove a large problem with the 1 mil checks, but another problem is when xsharding to things such as the rarefest, i know there's ways to get large amounts of gold around, but is the hassle really needed?

these 2 things would greatly help those of us in the rares community and i can't see how they would hurt anything or anyone in the game.

please comment and if u have any possible negatives to these changes please let the thread know, if there arent any then i say we petition to have these changes implemented on an upcoming patch :D