• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Check out this thread for Oceania

C

Cal_Mythic

http://vboards.stratics.com/uhall/2...-respond-if-you-love-oceania.html#post1893082

Check out the above thread for Oceania in UHall. Seems Oceania server is now somewhere other than local to us.

If you read it, how bout posting a reply. Enough is enough and I think we need to express our disappointment.
I have already responded to this on THIS forum as it pertains specifically to Oceania. While it's nice the broader community is aware of the situation, many of the statements are made without the facts. I'll keep responding and updating directly to the players on the shard in Australia.

- Calvin

D

Deneya

I have already responded to this on THIS forum as it pertains specifically to Oceania. While it's nice the broader community is aware of the situation, many of the statements are made without the facts. I'll keep responding and updating directly to the players on the shard in Australia.

- Calvin
Whilst I appreciate you are responding to us, the fact is statements are made because we do not have the facts - and this is something we, as a shard, have consistently asked for.

I do believe the broader community should be aware of the current situation. Even though it does not relate to them at this immediate point in time (except those who are currently emptying Oceania), it could very well relate to them in the future.

O

Ovrkill

Then respond with some facts mate, as your not winning any friends by dodging bullets with nothing to back it up.

Give us a status update on whats happening and what actions are being taken. If the shard is not going to be moved again, or will be moved to a jap server, then tell us.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oceania will be migrated back to Australia, this should resolve latency issues players in the Oceanic region have been experiencing.