• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Check out painted caves in tram

F

Farscape

Just go see and then you will understand why a lot of us get pissed off
Say hello to lady pump::(

A

Azureal

Why do they farm trogs? Reading about them in the hunters guide I cant see anything special about them.

F

Fink

Why do they farm trogs? Reading about them in the hunters guide I cant see anything special about them.
Not massive gold per kill but they're quick turnover, so the gold keeps on flowing. With the right gear you can sit there all day. Plus scripters have the path in/out of the caves mapped out so they can run out, recall out, bank gold, recall in, run in, resume farming. There's basically 2 well-known scripters there all day, every day, unresponsive and very obviously on auto-pilot.

Can't remember which episode it was offhand, but Shane of uopodcasting.com mentions the Painted Caves in his PvM/goldfarming podcast.

S

Starla

With an all 70s suit and a warrior with soulseeker. You can kill them faster than u can loot in one spot with whirlwind attack, there is not even a need to heal. Its an easy 30-40k in 15 mins, more since these players can loot in lighting speed. There's no way we can save those poor trogs from the invasion except bringing the black bear and black trog to chew them up...

Nerfing BOS has fail to curb unattended gold farming. Instead they should have implemented a dynamic spawn so that after a while of killing the same things over and over again, something ridiculously-hard-to-kill critter will spawn, along the difficulty of paragon balrons, putrifier, or the fallen wing warriors.

S

stumpy

Just a quick note, I wont move or change anything but per the rules naming individuals who you believe to be scripting is against the ROC.

In saying that this is the only time I will let it pass as I am all for getting this individual removed from the game once and for all.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a quick note, I wont move or change anything but per the rules naming individuals who you believe to be scripting is against the ROC.

In saying that this is the only time I will let it pass as I am all for getting this individual removed from the game once and for all.

Iz all coolz. Just saying shes a great conversationalist. It warrents everyone to go have a chat to her. She has the funniest jokes etc. We just should go see her. :lol: :p

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they are also a common site in fel now too... lure lurg on pump AND lynn.. and go wait at fel for about half hour. they'll show up

E

Ericge99

Aye been great taking them out, to much actually, went red doing it. oh well where's the bank to sit at? :shots:

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye been great taking them out, to much actually, went red doing it. oh well where's the bank to sit at? :shots:
Im a strong beliver in time limits on how long somone has to flag you. Say if they are killed and dont click the box within 5 mins, it should dissapeer.

F

Farscape

Seems they have upgraded the bot to say hi lol
and now camps the fan dancers as well

E

Elwood

they are also a common site in fel now too... lure lurg on pump AND lynn.. and go wait at fel for about half hour. they'll show up
Just disarm them then they can't life leech. They drop in 5 seconds after that.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye, though i was talkin about them in tram.. lure lurg and go sit in fel adn they'll show up shortly.. ive done it a few times :) my pvmer has 4 counts now :(

D

Desperado

aye, though i was talkin about them in tram.. lure lurg and go sit in fel adn they'll show up shortly.. ive done it a few times :) my pvmer has 4 counts now :(
Seems now they have a system we need a nice greater draggy outside the ent :stretcher: